****Tracker H-1 B extension **Vermont Service Center**

jobas2007

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My lawyers say that just before giving approval USCIS stops premium processing clock and puts up that status. They say its not always an RFE when this happens and we will know more in a day or two.

Although this makes me comfortable for now, I am dreading the next update from USCIS. This has been a painful ordeal.

My petition status also changed to approved. It took 190 days. Good thing is that, I have left US 3 weeks after filing my extension due to personal commitment and meanwhile my visa got expired.

Case Type : H1B Extension

Processing Type : Normal Processing

Center: Vermont Service Center

Date Applied : April 11th, 2013

All the best  to everyone. This forum and this thread are really amazing and of great use.

Finally my company converted my case to PP. Hope to get approval within 2 weeks without an RFE so my travel to India is hassle free.

Date Applied : May 6th, 2013

Processing Type: Premium

Date Applied: Oct 16th, 2013

Current Status: Acceptance

Employment Type: Full Time

Finally my company converted my case to PP. Hope to get approval within 2 weeks without an RFE so my travel to India is hassle free.

Processing Type: Premium

Date Applied: Oct 16th, 2013

Any update on your case?

Finally, My Extension is approved !!! Thanks all for your contribution in this thread.

Processing Type: Converted to Premium Processing on Oct 16th

Cheers and Good Luck to everyone who are still waiting !!! Signing off from this thread.

These are my details:

Case Type : H1B Extension

Processing Type : Normal Processing

Date Applied : June 25th, 2013

Upgraded to Premium Processing: October 16th, 2013

Approved on 10/29

Still Waiting....

Processing Type: Converted to Premium Processing on Oct 16th

Any update after conversion to Premium Process?

Case Type : H1B Extension

Date Applied : April 25th, 2013

Current Status: Initial Review

Employment Type: Full Time

180 Days and ..... :(

Any update on this one? Did you file for along with dependents? Mine was filed along with dependents on May 3rd still waiting :( For few of my friends, the petitions filed for the same clinet from the same location after my application are approved. How much delay we can expect if we ahve dependents.

Any update on this one? Did you file for along with dependents? Mine was filed along with dependents on May 3rd still waiting :( For few of my friends, the petitions filed for the same clinet from the same location after my application are approved. How much delay we can expect if we ahve dependents.

Thanks you all for your contributions in this thead.

My extension was filed on May 3rd and its approved in Nov1st :) My EAC num is EAC13156*****

Dear Friends -

I know this is not right thread to ask question below. But this is the only thread most visited thread.

I am on H1B and right now my petition is pending for extension approval.

For dependents also application is submitted along with my extension application.

Assume that I get approval by end of month.

Then can dependents (H4) go back to home country and get their H4 stamped based on my H1b approval notice?

Or is it required to have primary visa holder passport stamped in order to H4 gets visa.

My first visa ( 3years) was stamped and this is my extension after 6 years based on I-140.

Hope I am not irritating any one.

Thanks 

Dear Friends -

I know this is not right thread to ask question below. But this is the only thread most visited thread.

I am on H1B and right now my petition is pending for extension approval.

For dependents also application is submitted along with my extension application.

Assume that I get approval by end of month.

Then can dependents (H4) go back to home country and get their H4 stamped based on my H1b approval notice?

Or is it required to have primary visa holder passport stamped in order to H4 gets visa.

My first visa ( 3years) was stamped and this is my extension after 6 years based on I-140.

Hope I am not irritating any one.

Thanks 

If your H1extesnion got approved your dependents are good to go back to home country and get their H4 stamping. While your dependents attending visa interview they need to hold your approved H1(I-797) petition. All the best....

Archived