H1B Regular Processing RFE Response Review May 2012

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have an update after long wait and it’s not a good one unfortunately. They are denied my application yesterday.

got denied .waiting for the denial notice, have to figure the list of options available after denial whether to go with MTR or apply for next year (2013).Seems applying through small indian consultanty is risky.

Can you post us what are your RFE's about?

Can you post us what are your RFE's about?

it was on Employer Employee Relationship, client letter,contract agreement between end client and company,tax filing for the company,Pay stubs of primary H1.

consultancies may not able to provide client letter and contract agreement that may lead to denial.That is the probelm with applying through consultancies.

Mine is H4 to Fresh H1.

will update more once i get the notice.

Hi All,

Processing Center : VSC

Receipt Date : NOV 1st 2011(H4 to new H1)

RFE Date: MAR 15th 2012

RFE Responsed Date : APR 9th 2012

Current Status : RFE Response Review

It has been around 110 days. Really frustrating..

Rammy/siva/mohit which center??

San1986,

Ask your employer to cal USICS and raise Service ticket.

Filed at : VSC

Application type : New H1B

Application filed : Nov 21st

Received RFE : May 14th

RFE replied date: May 21st

RFE response review : June 14th

its regular processing.

============================================================

Finally i got my H1 approved :)

Best of luck for others who are still waiting.

Hi All,

My case is regular H1B dated in oct 2011 and have received RFE for twice.

The second RFE response review date is 06/22/2012, did any receive updates on RFE response review between 06/12/2012 to 06/30/2012.

Resposes are highly appreciated.

Any updates on RFE's between 06/12/2012 to 06/30/2012

I have an update and its not a good one unfortunately. Day before yesterday, my HR manager called USCIS and one of the officers told him that my petition was denied in May!! Due to some error on their part, they never sent out the reason for denial to the lawyers office. The officer said that they will be sending out the decision within the next 20 days. On asking her, what she meant by decision, she said that she can see the decision of denial was already made in May, so we should be expecting the reason for denial in the next 3 weeks. My online status still shows 'RFE Response Review'!!

I have an offer from another company since April but I didnt want to file for transfer while this was pending as the denial of this petition wouldve most likely meant denial of the other company's petition as well (Bridging of H1). The other company is filing for my LCA this week and send the new H1B application once we receive the LCA.

I have two worries now:

- First, that the petition was denied in May but we only got to know about it now. I am hoping once we receive their reason for denial, they will have the date as July rather than May. I always have the postage stamp on the mail to prove that we were made aware of their decision 2 months late, rather than us being careless

- Second, I will most likely get my approved petition from new company with only an approved I797 and no I-94 since my I94 expired last year year in June and my petition has been pending since then. This means going for stamping and the last time I went for stamping in 2009, I was stuck under security clearance for 155 days!! Anyone know what are the chances of receiving an I94 with the new approved petition? I saw on a couple of other forums that some people do receive their I94 with I797 in similar cases.

I do hope all others here waiting have better luck than me! Best of luck guys!

PS: I was never told what my RFE was about as that is for some reason never communicated but from my expert investigation skills, I figured out that they had a problem with LCA filing last year..

Just wanted to follow up on my case. I had sent in a new petition from the new employer I was supposed to join on August 8 in PP to CSC.. I just got approved. I will still need to go for stamping shortly but at least one of the big worries is out of the way!

Good luck to all!

Just wanted to follow up on my case. I had sent in a new petition from the new employer I was supposed to join on August 8 in PP to CSC.. I just got approved. I will still need to go for stamping shortly but at least one of the big worries is out of the way!

Good luck to all!

Hi R_max9 glad u got approved the second time in a quick turn around. Did you get the new approval, with or without I-94? If without I believe it is consular processing? Am I right. Pls resond as am planning to do the same.

Hi R_max9 glad u got approved the second time in a quick turn around. Did you get the new approval, with or without I-94? If without I believe it is consular processing? Am I right. Pls resond as am planning to do the same.

I got it approved without an I-94. My I-94 was expired long back and getting the petition approved with an I-94 was a long shot!! I will be receiving my approved I797 on Monday and leaving the US on wednesday. I am paranoid about stamping as my last H1 stamping took 155 days to clear (security clearance). I will keep you guys posted! Good luck..

• 2 weeks later...

San 1986, did yiu get any response?

Can USCIS take almost a year to process COS H4 to H1?

my applied in Sep 2011 and is still waiting for response.

Applied : Sep 13th 2011

RFE: Feb 2nd 2012

RFE Response: Apr 27th 2012

Status still shows RFE Response review.In few weeks it will be a year since H4 to H1 COS applied.

Is it a normal situation with the Vermont center?

She is really worried about this long wait. Please help !

Hi San,

Thank you for the response. It really helps.

Her atty called USCIS in Aug 1st week and was informed that the

application is close to decision and response by Aug 30th 2012. No response yet.

on Aug 18th 2012 she received a letter from USCIS which is a response about the Phone call

In the letter the mentioned the "Type of service requested: Non delivery of Denial Notice"

Does that mean her H1 is denied?

She has not received any other communication from USCIS about the H1 application

It is very worrying. Please advise. It will be really helpful . Please help!!

Hi San,

Thank you for response. That is helpful.

Her attorney called USCIS in Aug 1st week and was informed that the application is close to decision and response by Aug 30th 2012. No response yet.

on Aug 18th 2012 she received a letter from USCIS which is a response about the phone call

In the letter the mentioned the "Type of service requested: Non delivery of Denial Notice"

Does that mean her H1 is denied?

She has not received any other communication from USCIS about the H1.

It is very worrying. Please advise. It will be really helpful . Please help!!

I got it approved without an I-94. My I-94 was expired long back and getting the petition approved with an I-94 was a long shot!! I will be receiving my approved I797 on Monday and leaving the US on wednesday. I am paranoid about stamping as my last H1 stamping took 155 days to clear (security clearance). I will keep you guys posted! Good luck..

Last and final follow up on my case. I came back into the country yesterday.. POE Detroit and had no issues whatsoever. I will be rejoining work on Monday. If any of you have any questions regarding my case, you can reach me at my email: arsenal901@gmail.com

Archived