H1B Regular Processing RFE Response Review May 2012

Hi All,

Can any one please suggest me on my situation/ any one have any idea on this.

My H4-H1 COS(Applied under last year quota) is pending in RFE response review. Its more than 90 days and i am still waiting.

Now i got very good job offer from a big Company and they are ready to file my H1 with COS immediatly under PP( As i come under quota exempt and i have previous H1 approved from this company but later converted to H4).

Now i am really confused if i should go ahead with new offer while my previous H1 under last year quota is still pending.

what might be the situation if i go ahead and apply another H1 with new employer? Any RFE will be issued now regarding my old petition?

Can i go ahead and apply COS from two different employers? Which will be considered as final one when approved?

Anyone have come across this type situation? I really appreciate if someone gives me inputs.

Thanks.

Any one faced this kinda situation? i really appreciate if any one could give me suggestions.

Thanks

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi ,

I am in a similar situation. My RFE response status was updated on the USCIS website on Apr 3rd 2012 . it has been more than 90 days now but my employer or attorney have not received any response. I tried callin USCIS but they are giving the same update which is on the website.

Any idea how many more days will they take or if we can contact anyone directly who can give us the actual processing time.

This is really frustrating because they are taking forever to process H1 application. I got RFE after 6 months of applying (applied in Sep 2011) and now almost 4 months after RFE response. I cannot afford premium processing fees. Please help me with your valuable suggestions.

Yes, we raised a Service ticket with USCIS and was told that they will take care of the situation. Haven't heard anything in three weeks.

Hey tina,

Any update from your petition? When your employer raised service ticket did USICS give any time frame to wait?

My attorney called USICS and was told will hear something within 30 days. Any idea will we definitely get result in 30 days?

Hi ,

I am in a similar situation. My rfe response status was updated on the USCIS

website on Apr 3rd 2012 . it has been more than 90 days now but i have not received any response. I tried callin USCIS but they are giving the same update which is on the website.

Any idea how many more days will they take or if we can contact anyone directly who can give us the actual processing time.

This is really frustrating because they are taking forever to process H1 application. I got RFE after 6 months of applying ( applied in Sep 2011) and now close to 4 months after RFE response. I cannot afford premium processing fees. Please help me with your valuable suggestions.

my visa got approved today:) after 56 days since RFE review date

all the best to u guys

Congrats karthick123. Mine is still under review, since April 12th. When trying to reach USCIS, they give an update which is same on the website. Am in a confused state, since a Service ticket has been raised and no update as of yet.

Congrats karthick123. Mine is still under review, since April 12th. When trying to reach USCIS, they give an update which is same on the website. Am in a confused state, since a Service ticket has been raised and no update as of yet.

I'm seeing MAY RFEs are getting processed !

Hi All,

Can any one please suggest me on my situation/ any one have any idea on this.

My H4-H1 COS(Applied under last year quota) is pending in RFE response review. Its more than 90 days and i am still waiting.

Now i got very good job offer from a big Company and they are ready to file my H1 with COS immediatly under PP( As i come under quota exempt and i have previous H1 approved from this company but later converted to H4).

Now i am really confused if i should go ahead with new offer while my previous H1 under last year quota is still pending.

what might be the situation if i go ahead and apply another H1 with new employer? Any RFE will be issued now regarding my old petition?

Can i go ahead and apply COS from two different employers? Which will be considered as final one when approved?

Anyone have come across this type situation? I really appreciate if someone gives me inputs.

Thanks.

cannot comment on your question , however May month Response review and other RFEs are clearing now with decision , you should get results any time.

My case has been approved on 16th July. Good luck to you guys.

Well...Here's my case...

H1B Regular – VSC

Receipt date: Oct 25th 2011

RFE date: Mar 8th 2012

REF response review date: Jun 7th 2012

I had to exit US as my 240 days stay ended. Now waiting for approval.

Hi All !!

My Case is approved just few hrs (July 2nd 2012) back :) Good Luck to rest of you guys :)

Hi All,

I still didnt gt my approval notice. Its been nearly 15 days today and when i contact my employer they also tell they are yet to receive the same

Is it normal ?

I have an update after long wait and it’s not a good one unfortunately. They are denied my application yesterday.

Let me know the reason once you get the denial notice from USCIS, i will also update mine here.Lookiing for other options now like finding a good company /consultancy next year to apply,if denial occurs that will be mainly from company point of view where they are not able to provide enough doc and contact agreement,etc

Archived