H1B Regular Processing RFE Response Review May 2012

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Receipt Date: June 19, 2011

RFE Date: Jan 30, 2012

RFE Response: April 27

VSC

33 days and waiting.. It says on the website that we should have a 'written' decision within 60 days. I wonder if that means that the case will not be updated online and only your employer will receive a written decision.

VSC

33 days and waiting.. It says on the website that we should have a 'written' decision within 60 days. I wonder if that means that the case will not be updated online and only your employer will receive a written decision.

It is not like that , if approved you can see the decision online itself,also you can register with user id and name to view the internal processing dates.These dates does not reflect in main page where you check the status.Thanks

VSC

OMG...!!! you ppl taking 3 months time to respond for RFE.....

you have to wait min 30 - 60 days....

No clue Kris, I've been waiting from Dec and the wait time is around 2 months most, but it's already couple of months longer than expected. Fingers crossed.

No clue Kris, I've been waiting from Dec and the wait time is around 2 months most, but it's already couple of months longer than expected. Fingers crossed.

Hi Tina,

Any update for you? Mine is also almost similar to your case..RFE response review from April 16th..still waiting ....

As the response review time frame is 60 days , these 60 days include weekends too or it is 60 business days , any idea ??

Thats a good question. I have the same question too. My gut feeling goes towards the fact that its 60 days in total but what do I know?!

Btw, anyone know if any case of RFE Response Review has gone more than 60 days? If yes, what are our options at that time? Can we call USCIS to get an answer?

It is better to apply for premium processing , will get results in 15 days ...however chances of rejection is also more ,thats another concern.But can give a try calling USCIS

I have 20 days left of my 60, so no point doing PP. I am just hoping its positive and for some reason not denied!

Archived