H1B Regular Processing RFE Response Review May 2012

All,

My H1B extension VISA is under RFE Review Response since 11 May 2012 and i have not received any update from USCIS on it yet.

The visa is under normal processing @ VSC.

Anyone in the similar situation?

All,

I got the approval today (06/21). Best of luck to all of you

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi All,

H1B Regular – VSC

Receipt date: Oct 1st 2011

1st RFE date: Feb 16th 2012

1st REF response review date: April 19th 2012

2nd RFE date: May 30th 2012

2nd RFE response review date: June 22nd 2012

Has any one faced RFE for second time? If yes, how many days it would uscis would take to review 2nd REF?

Hi All,

H1B Regular – VSC

Receipt date: Oct 1st 2011

1st RFE date: Feb 16th 2012

1st REF response review date: April 19th 2012

2nd RFE date: May 30th 2012

2nd RFE response review date: June 22nd 2012

Has any one faced RFE for second time? If yes, how many days it would uscis would take to review 2nd REF?

I believe each RFE is 60 days. Better to convert to PP at this point. I am hitting 60 days in 2 days and IF I receive 2nd RFE, I will convert to PP

My Series number is EAC12019XXXXX.. Proceesing @ VSC, can anyone has any strategy that can tell me when i will get the approval based on my petition number.

Hi,

Receipt date : 26 - Oct - 11

RFE Date : 07 - Mar - 12

RFE Response date : 05 - Jun - 12 (delayed by my firm's attorneys for the review)

Processing @ VSC ... Still waiting

Well...Here's my case...the worst one....this might relief some of you.

H1B Regular – VSC

Receipt date: Oct 25th 2011

RFE date: Mar 8th 2012

REF response review date: Jun 7th 2012

I had to exit US as my 240 days stay ended. Now waiting for approval.

Hi,

H1B Regular – VSC

Receipt date: Sep 25th 2011

RFE date: Jan 25th 2012

REF response review date: April 19th 2012

How many days uscis would take to review REF?

If the petition is upgraded to PP, then you should be hearing from USCIS in not more than 15 days. Even if some times the decision was made by USCIS on your case, system shows still as RFE Response Review. Might be due to some technical glitches or delay in updation. I would rather suggest you to check with your attroney whether they did receive any email communication on the decision of your case.

My Petition filed date: 09 April, 2012, RFE issued date: 19 April, 2012, RFE response review date: 14 June, 2012, still awaiting on the decision with fingers crossed. Please update urs once u have any update.

If the petition is upgraded to PP, then you should be hearing from USCIS in not more than 15 days. Even if some times the decision was made by USCIS on your case, system shows still as RFE Response Review. Might be due to some technical glitches or delay in updation. I would rather suggest you to check with your attroney whether they did receive any email communication on the decision of your case.

My Petition filed date: 09 April, 2012, RFE issued date: 19 April, 2012, RFE response review date: 14 June, 2012, still awaiting on the decision with fingers crossed. Please update urs once u have any update.

My case got approved today. As mentioned above, in the USCIS portal it is showing up still in review. But I am informed by my sponspor that attroney received official email stating the case is approved :)

Hi,

MY H1B transfer is approved today..Just want to update.:)

I have applied in PP.

My Case:

Applied : 16th May 2012

Receipt Number : 17th May 2012

RFE: 23th May 2012

RFE response review : 21h June 2012

Aprroved 27-June-2012.

I got a mail from my attornery with all the details that my H1B is approved.But when i m checking

Online status. is still RFE response Reveiw.?

Is anyone knows how much time it takes to get the hardcopy of the petition.

Hi My Status is Approved. Thanks this reply helped me a lot as i shoot a mail to my Atorney and i got reply as u mentioned. Once again Thanks a lot.

My VISA APPROVED!!!!! Its approved on June 25th, just 20 days from RFE response time. Didnt expected this... Its Regular processing @ VSC. All the best for the rest of you folks!!!

My Series number is EAC12019XXXXX.. Proceesing @ VSC, can anyone has any strategy that can tell me when i will get the approval based on my petition number.

My VISA APPROVED!!!!! Its approved on June 25th, just 20 days from RFE response time. Didnt expected this... Its Regular processing @ VSC. All the best for the rest of you folks!!!

@bhasshiv : COngrats.

In my cases, RFE submission was done just 2 days after yours, i.e. 7th Jun. dont know, wny I haven't received any update. :(

H1B Regular – VSC

Hi Friends

My h1b petition is in RFE

Receipt Date : Nov 10 2011

RFE Date: Feb 27 2012

RFE Response Review Date : MAY 01 2012

Current Status : RFE Response Review.

Still waiting...

its been 45 days till now , i am with a indian company , guys who applied after me got their approval very early. Please share you views. i registered in uscis site and checked in for email updates too.

i am very tensed because one of my projects mates petition has been with drawn since she coundt submit client letter , but she has provided manager letter and SOW. Also the SOW is quarterly renewed. This could be the main reason.

I am also in the same situation, i also didnt get client letter so submitted quarterly renewed SOW. Friends please guide.

Hi Friends

My h1b petition is in RFE

Receipt Date : Nov 10 2011

RFE Date: Feb 27 2012

RFE Response Review Date : MAY 01 2012

Current Status : RFE Response Review.

Still waiting...

its been 45 days till now , i am with a indian company , guys who applied after me got their approval very early. Please share you views. i registered in uscis site and checked in for email updates too.

i am very tensed because one of my projects mates petition has been with drawn since she coundt submit client letter , but she has provided manager letter and SOW. Also the SOW is quarterly renewed. This could be the main reason.

I am also in the same situation, i also didnt get client letter so submitted quarterly renewed SOW. Friends please guide.

whats your center.

You sure will get it. They are approving the petitions randomly. I have a friend whose RFE docs was submitted way ahead of me, in the end of march if am correct. Its not approved yet. Just hope it gets approved soon. All the best

@bhasshiv : COngrats.

In my cases, RFE submission was done just 2 days after yours, i.e. 7th Jun. dont know, wny I haven't received any update. :(

H1B Regular – VSC

Hi,

My Case details below

H1B Applied : 26th March 2012

RFE : 27th April 2012

RFE Response : 20th June 2012

Waiting for the decision.. Mine applied through Regular Processing in California Processing Center.

Hi All !!

My Case is approved just few hrs (July 2nd 2012) back :) Good Luck to rest of you guys :)

Archived