H1B Regular Processing RFE Response Review May 2012

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi My Status is Approved. Thanks this reply helped me a lot as i shoot a mail to my Atorney and i got reply as u mentioned. Once again Thanks a lot.

Hi Kannim, is your's fresh H1B application and if so, is that filed by any indian consulting company or an MNC? how is ua case?

I upgraded my file to Premium processing. USCIS received the 'upgrade form' yesterday. Anyone have any idea if there will a change on the USCIS website when it upgrades to PP? I am not sure if they have received the mail but not yet entered it in their system or if they have entered it and the website has not been updated yet.

I am on day 70 in 'RFE Response Review'! :-O

I upgraded my file to Premium processing. USCIS received the 'upgrade form' yesterday. Anyone have any idea if there will a change on the USCIS website when it upgrades to PP? I am not sure if they have received the mail but not yet entered it in their system or if they have entered it and the website has not been updated yet.

I am on day 70 in 'RFE Response Review'! :-O

You should see a date change in under last updated column after you login in to your case account from USCIS website.

You should see a date change in under last updated column after you login in to your case account from USCIS website.

If thats the case, then they havent opened my 'premium processing' mail yet or have not entered it. It still shows April 27 on the website.

Hi All,

My visa approved today July 11th. it was in RFE Response Review since May 23rd, and was filed on Nov 21st, 2011.

Suhasini

Congrats Suhasini, mine was the same time stamp like yours. Am still waiting on for my response. H1 filed on Nov 20th and RFE Response review since April 10th. Patiently waiting, hopefully something this week.

Congrats Suhasini, mine was the same time stamp like yours. Am still waiting on for my response. H1 filed on Nov 20th and RFE Response review since April 10th. Patiently waiting, hopefully something this week.

did you contact the USCIS after 60th day ..any updates after that from USCIS ?

did you contact the USCIS after 60th day ..any updates after that from USCIS ?

No i dint even cross 60 days...my 60th day wud be July 23rd...i registered with USCIS and i got the mail from them as i thot they wudnt update on the website..but they also updated on the website..dont worry it looks like they are picking the files randomly..so a lil more patience then more and more happiness..:)Good Luck!!

I have an update and its not a good one unfortunately. Day before yesterday, my HR manager called USCIS and one of the officers told him that my petition was denied in May!! Due to some error on their part, they never sent out the reason for denial to the lawyers office. The officer said that they will be sending out the decision within the next 20 days. On asking her, what she meant by decision, she said that she can see the decision of denial was already made in May, so we should be expecting the reason for denial in the next 3 weeks. My online status still shows 'RFE Response Review'!!

I have an offer from another company since April but I didnt want to file for transfer while this was pending as the denial of this petition wouldve most likely meant denial of the other company's petition as well (Bridging of H1). The other company is filing for my LCA this week and send the new H1B application once we receive the LCA.

I have two worries now:

- First, that the petition was denied in May but we only got to know about it now. I am hoping once we receive their reason for denial, they will have the date as July rather than May. I always have the postage stamp on the mail to prove that we were made aware of their decision 2 months late, rather than us being careless

- Second, I will most likely get my approved petition from new company with only an approved I797 and no I-94 since my I94 expired last year year in June and my petition has been pending since then. This means going for stamping and the last time I went for stamping in 2009, I was stuck under security clearance for 155 days!! Anyone know what are the chances of receiving an I94 with the new approved petition? I saw on a couple of other forums that some people do receive their I94 with I797 in similar cases.

I do hope all others here waiting have better luck than me! Best of luck guys!

PS: I was never told what my RFE was about as that is for some reason never communicated but from my expert investigation skills, I figured out that they had a problem with LCA filing last year..

I have an update and its not a good one unfortunately. Day before yesterday, my HR manager called USCIS and one of the officers told him that my petition was denied in May!! Due to some error on their part, they never sent out the reason for denial to the lawyers office. The officer said that they will be sending out the decision within the next 20 days. On asking her, what she meant by decision, she said that she can see the decision of denial was already made in May, so we should be expecting the reason for denial in the next 3 weeks. My online status still shows 'RFE Response Review'!!

I have an offer from another company since April but I didnt want to file for transfer while this was pending as the denial of this petition wouldve most likely meant denial of the other company's petition as well (Bridging of H1). The other company is filing for my LCA this week and send the new H1B application once we receive the LCA.

I have two worries now:

- First, that the petition was denied in May but we only got to know about it now. I am hoping once we receive their reason for denial, they will have the date as July rather than May. I always have the postage stamp on the mail to prove that we were made aware of their decision 2 months late, rather than us being careless

- Second, I will most likely get my approved petition from new company with only an approved I797 and no I-94 since my I94 expired last year year in June and my petition has been pending since then. This means going for stamping and the last time I went for stamping in 2009, I was stuck under security clearance for 155 days!! Anyone know what are the chances of receiving an I94 with the new approved petition? I saw on a couple of other forums that some people do receive their I94 with I797 in similar cases.

PS: I was never told what my RFE was about as that is for some reason never communicated but from my expert investigation skills, I figured out that they had a problem with LCA filing last year..

Sorry to hear that. Hope things get sorted out pretty soon. Thanks for sharing your experience even though you didn't have to. All the best.

I have two worries now:

sorry to hear the bad news ! , is your H1 is fresh application or Its a transfer?

Hi All,

Can any one please suggest me on my situation/ any one have any idea on this.

My H4-H1 COS(Applied under last year quota) is pending in RFE response review. Its more than 90 days and i am still waiting.

Now i got very good job offer from a big Company and they are ready to file my H1 with COS immediatly under PP( As i come under quota exempt and i have previous H1 approved from this company but later converted to H4).

Now i am really confused if i should go ahead with new offer while my previous H1 under last year quota is still pending.

what might be the situation if i go ahead and apply another H1 with new employer? Any RFE will be issued now regarding my old petition?

Can i go ahead and apply COS from two different employers? Which will be considered as final one when approved?

Anyone have come across this type situation? I really appreciate if someone gives me inputs.

Thanks.

My Case

Receipt Date : April 9th 2012

RFE Date: June 6th 2012

RFE Responsed Date : July 1st 2012

RFE Response Review : July 2nd 2012

Current Status : RFE Response Review

Processing : Regular California center

Is there anyone who has responded to RFE before July 2nd?

RFE Response Review : May 21st 2012

Archived