H1B Regular Processing RFE Response Review May 2012

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was checking with some random application numbers ,I'm surpsied when i saw few in Jan,feb and March month with RFE response review status.But they are not too much.This raises a question...

1)Is USCIS site has up to date information?

or

really the processing time takes that much of time?

So contacting the USCIS after 60 days window is good option or convert to premium

I was checking with some random application numbers ,I'm surpsied when i saw few in Jan,feb and March month with RFE response review status.But they are not too much.This raises a question...

1)Is USCIS site has up to date information?

or

really the processing time takes that much of time?

So contacting the USCIS after 60 days window is good option or convert to premium

You checked with random no.s?! Haha.. sucks what desperation to know approved/denied does to a person!

I am going to wait 61 days and then have lawyer contact USCIS.. If there is no definite answer from that, I will upgrade to PP. This is just ridiculous!

I have got respone from my company paralegal saying that "It has to be more than 30 days beyond published processing times in order to make an inquiry with USCIS"....Therefore i need to wait 60+30 days to make an inquiry with USCIS.

That sucks.. Why dont you convert to PP? I will be converting to PP if I do not hear back by the 60th day. I have been waiting far too long!

@Sanjay -

1)Is it regular processing ? Yes

2)Which service center CSC or VSC ? VSC

3)What was the RFE about?(Wondering the processing time going to vary based on RFE ) - They wanted my detailed Job Description and client contract letter.

Thanks for posting the details, now it makes sense as VSC is processing center ,at CSC it take more time.

I am on day 52.. wonder when I will hear back from them. More importantly, what decision I will hear back from them! This has taken way too long and the longer it takes, I fear the worst!

Nothing to worry on decision .. there seems to be a huge back log in CSC, so waiting time will be more than 60 days.As i said earlier .. i see lot of application from March still in RFE response review .

Here is the sample series which has march RFE response review still under processing.

WAC1203551XXX

Thanks for posting the details, now it makes sense as VSC is processing center ,at CSC it take more time.

I would prefer premium processing ,only if its a urjent

My Case:

Applied : 16th May 2012

Receit Number : 17th May 2012

RFE: 29th May 2012

RFE response review : 6th June 2012

Decision : Approved - 18th June 2012

Its little tricky here ,Premuim processing completes quickly but there are high chances of getting RFE (should be ready for this)

Hi,

I have applied in PP.

My Case:

Applied : 16th May 2012

Receit Number : 17th May 2012

RFE: 23th May 2012

RFE response review : 19h June 2012

Still Waiting.......

Can anyone update usually how much time it takes to reponse on RFE. By Book its 15 calendar days.

You will most likely hear back within 15 days. No worries.

Archived