H1B Regular Processing RFE Response Review May 2012

Hi,

RFE Response Review Date : April 03 2012

Current Status : RFE Response Review.

CSC.

My company along with 8 people had applied for visa at same time.Everyone visa went to "RFE Response Review" and from there everyone petition got approved except mine.Miine is still showing has "RFE Response Review".

Do i need to worry ...

Thanks,

Balaji

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi All,

Got approval.. :)

Received response from USCIS today :)

Good luck to you all ...

Congrats ...

Hi All,

Got approval.. :)

Received response from USCIS today :)

Good luck to you all ...

Congrats and thanks for posting the approved date, it seems it took almost 60 days for you.Hope its going to be same for others .

Hi,

RFE Response Review Date : April 03 2012

Current Status : RFE Response Review.

CSC.

My company along with 8 people had applied for visa at same time.Everyone visa went to "RFE Response Review" and from there everyone petition got approved except mine.Miine is still showing has "RFE Response Review".

Do i need to worry ...

Thanks,

Balaji

Your case has been under RFE Response review for more than 60 days. Have you tried contacting USCIS to see whats going on? And when did the other guys in your company receive their approvals i.e. after how many days of the status being under 'RFE Response Review'?

r_max9, tina.4u.2k5,RFEresp ... sign in to USCIS website and register you case and see the last updated date is different from RFE response review date,if the date is different , that way we can assume some updates are going to your case.I dont see any updates on mine so far ,18 days gone so far.Thanks

Mine is the same as the one shown when I just enter my receipt no.

Congrats!

Were you signed up for Automatic email/text updates from USCIS? Or did you just check their website yesterday and see that it was approved?

Thanks.

Yes, I have registered in ,so received an email yestrdy..Took around 33 days after my RFE Response..(Regular)

r_max9, tina.4u.2k5,RFEresp ... sign in to USCIS website and register you case and see the last updated date is different from RFE response review date,if the date is different , that way we can assume some updates are going to your case.I dont see any updates on mine so far ,18 days gone so far.Thanks

My last updated date and the one which is current in review date is the same, wish something gets updated this week or next week. Mines from CSC.

Your case has been under RFE Response review for more than 60 days. Have you tried contacting USCIS to see whats going on? And when did the other guys in your company receive their approvals i.e. after how many days of the status being under 'RFE Response Review'?

People have started receiving approvals after 2-3 weeks under 'RFE Response Review'.

Whether i should contact USCIS directly or should i ask my company to contact the USCIS?

It seems its going to take more than 60 days ...

Its going to be 60 days for her tomorrow (06/11). Wonder if she hears back then. Someone did post on H1B processing times that they have not heard back and its been more than 60 days. For me tomorrow is day 45..

Hi Tina,

Pls let me know once you have an update...My RFE Response Review date is Apr 03 2012.Mine is also almost similar to your case..

Your case seems to be more than 60 days .....Also it seems its taking too much time in CSC compared to VSC...so the trend for regular processing looks like they may take 90 days at worst scenario. :( .. but let us know if you guys hear any good news in meantime.

Receipt Date : OCT 24 2011

RFE Date: MAR 07 2012

RFE Responsed Date : MAY 01 2012

Current Status : RFE Response Review

Got approved on 31 May, 2012 :)

Good Luck to All !!!

Hi ..Congrats ....got 3 questions for you since it only took 1 month for you to get approved.

1)Is it regular processing ?

2)Which service center CSC or VSC ?

3)What was the RFE about?(Wondering the processing time going to vary based on RFE )

Archived