H1B Extension - Regular Processing - California - Sept 2011

priya.lovely

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Filed Sep. 22n 2011 finally got an answer today. Sad thing is I got an RFE. It is a application for a new H1B and its my first time. Does anybody know if it is normal to get a RFE on a first time application, I am little bit concerned now, if receiving a RFe already means that the case is closer to get denied than approved.

Thank You

Hi Guys,

I looked at my status and It was in Initial review @ 7pm and I posted the same here in my earlier post. Even before admin posted my earlier post, here I go with more updated and awesome news!!!!

CASE: H1B First Time Applied

Applied On: 24-Sep-11

Receipt Date: 26-Sep-11

Service Center: California service center (CSC)

Processing: Regular Processing (RR)

Current Status: Approved Online (Post Decision Activity)

Post Decision Activity

On January 11, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

I would like to thank each and every member of this thread for their contributions. Thanks @agundra, my special thanks to our hero of this thread @Jai..... Jai believe me, your post gave me a big breather and it helped to stay cool for past 1 week....Thanks again Jai...

My case is another example of proving Jai's analysis, so I Wish All The Best to everyone, I would say all September applicants are very close to approvals and need to wait for just few more days, most of you should get it by mid of next week or max by next Friday...

I will update once I receive the hard copy of my approval Notice.....

Thanks everyone....

When did you get your I797? Mine is approved on 17th jan and still waiting for I797

@ StraitFace: Some of them are acquaintance and for some i saw the infomation that is shared in this portal and a few others.

@ carlossol : REF does not mean that your application would get denied. It just means that on the current documents that you have submitted, the grunds of making a decision cannot be made. Submit the docs that they have requested for and you will get a decision in 2-3 months time.

Receipt Date: Sep 29th 2012

Current Status: Initial Review (as of Feb 7th)

Asked my attorney to check with USCIS and below is the response

" Your case is being processed and that it is outside normal processing times. You should be hearing from us within 15-20 business days ".

the wait continues..... :(

Got my H1B extension approved today..

All the best for others.

Archived