H1B Extension - Regular Processing - California - Sept 2011

priya.lovely

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Application was received on 22nd September, 2011 (CSC).

The attorney called USCIS and they informed that "We can expect a reply from USCIS no later than Jan. 20". The attorney told me that it is no guarantee that we will get a response by that date but its only a projection due to their backlog.

Guess its gonna take a while :(

Center: CSC

Application: H1B Transfer (From J1 to H1B, first H1B application)

Category: Regular

Receipt Date: 9/22/2011

Current Status: Initial Review as of 01/06/2012

J1 Expired on 12/31/2011 grace period 30 days, hope to get approved before end of January, worst case, upgrade to premium on Jan. 12th

The Priority Date for Green Card just jumped 1 full year and mine is CURRENT now. Can I apply for my EAD and I485 AOS while my H1b Extension is still pending ??

Hi Guys, Glad to see all the Sep applications starting to get approved. My Case is still in Initial Review. Center: CSC Application: H1B Extension Category : Regular Receipt Date : 09/19/2011 Current Status : Initial Review. on 01/06/2012

here are CSC current proceesing dates --

I see sept 20th is in processing stage

XXXX--max number of applications recieved /filled on respective date including all (H1/H4.J1/etccc.)

On my analysis i can say aound max 200 to 300 H1B regular /New Visa are filed on respective date

the 7th and 8th position are the unique number assigned for respective date

ex : 45 at 7th and 8th position is for 21 sept and so on..

WAC112455xxxx---sep21

WAC112465xxxx--sep22

WAC112475xxxx--sep23

WAC112485xxxx--sep26

WAC112495xxxx--sep27

Thanks

Jai

Awesome Prediction by Jai...(g_jaya)

My H1b extension just got approved today 01/09/2012..

Good luck everyone..

Hi Guys,

Glad to see all the Sep applications starting to get approved. My Case is still in Initial Review.

Application: H1B Extension

Category : Regular

Receipt Date : 09/19/2011

Current Status : Initial Review. on 01/06/2012

Receipt Date : 09/29/2011

Current Status : Initial Review. on 01/10/2012

Hi Guys,

My Receipt Date was 09/26/2011 - Initial Review Status.....as it is more than 100 days now, I forced my Attorney to Check the status of my petition with USCIS, they did that and to my shock I was told that USCIS @ CSC is processing applications received on 09/02/2011 Yesterday which I can't believe it as I have seen petition approved with receipt date of 09/22/2011 in this thread. I was informed that as USCIS @ CSC is processing applications of Sep 02,2011 I have to wait 3-4 weeks more. I asked my employer to Upgrade my petition to PREMIUM. I am waiting for their response to that....

I just thought of posting this as it may help some people.

As per the analysis made by the Jai earlier on this thread, it looks perfect to me. Based on Jai's analysis I am expecting to receive approval by the end of this week for my petition with receipt date 09/26/2011 even though my employer donot upgrade it to premium.

Thanks

Hi Guys,

My Receipt Date was 09/26/2011 - Initial Review Status.....as it is more than 100 days now, I forced my Attorney to Check the status of my petition with USCIS, they did that and to my shock I was told that USCIS @ CSC is processing applications received on 09/02/2011 Yesterday which I can't believe it as I have seen petition approved with receipt date of 09/22/2011 in this thread. I was informed that as USCIS @ CSC is processing applications of Sep 02,2011 I have to wait 3-4 weeks more. I asked my employer to Upgrade my petition to PREMIUM. I am waiting for their response to that....

As per the analysis made by the Jai earlier on this thread, it looks perfect to me. Based on Jai's analysis I am expecting to receive approval by the end of this week for my petition with receipt date 09/26/2011 even though my employer donot upgrade it to premium.

Thanks

pls wait..don't waste money on premium processing unless it is urgent travel req. to India

Hi Guys,

I finally got my application approved. waited almost 7 months for 1yr approval, but yet got some space to breath.

Initial Applied : May 24th -2011 with Client 'A' vendor letters.

Got RFE on : Aug 3rd-2011 - responded with Client 'B' vendor letters and other supporting documents.

Approved on : Dec -21st -2011

Received Notice : Jan 5th-2012.

I'm pretty sure if you have provided with some good supporting documents, you shouldn't have any problems. I wish the rest good luck and end up on a good note.

take care.

Hi Guys,

Thanks

Hi pandu 123.

My receipt # is : WAC-11-251-502XX. According to other post I will be getting the approval by the end of next week.

Receipt Date : 09/27/2011

Current Status : Initial Review.

Hi Guys,

I looked at my status and It was in Initial review @ 7pm and I posted the same here in my earlier post. Even before admin posted my earlier post, here I go with more updated and awesome news!!!!

CASE: H1B First Time Applied

Applied On: 24-Sep-11

Receipt Date: 26-Sep-11

Service Center: California service center (CSC)

Processing: Regular Processing (RR)

Current Status: Approved Online (Post Decision Activity)

Post Decision Activity

On January 11, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

I would like to thank each and every member of this thread for their contributions. Thanks @agundra, my special thanks to our hero of this thread @Jai..... Jai believe me, your post gave me a big breather and it helped to stay cool for past 1 week....Thanks again Jai...

My case is another example of proving Jai's analysis, so I Wish All The Best to everyone, I would say all September applicants are very close to approvals and need to wait for just few more days, most of you should get it by mid of next week or max by next Friday...

I will update once I receive the hard copy of my approval Notice.....

Thanks everyone....

Hi Guys,

I looked at my status and It was in Initial review @ 7pm and I posted the same here in my earlier post. Even before admin posted my earlier post, here I go with more updated and awesome news!!!!

CASE: H1B First Time Applied

Applied On: 24-Sep-11

Receipt Date: 26-Sep-11

Service Center: California service center (CSC)

Processing: Regular Processing (RR)

Current Status: Approved Online (Post Decision Activity)

Thanks everyone....

Congrats pandu and all for those who got approved

Here goes one more analysis

curent processing from 19th till 23 september 2011 is assigned to TEAMX and

26th sept to 30th sept 2011 is assigned to TEAM Y

TEAM X is damn slow , whereas TEAMY is fast so people under TEAMX dont get upset if TEAMY process is faster , it will get approve

Coming to my status i applied on 28th sep and i am very sure i will get RFE , i didnot submit client letter on purpose

Thanks

Jai

Archived