H1B Extension - Regular Processing - California - Sept 2011

priya.lovely

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi All,

I am glad to inform you all that my case is approved on 12/08/2011. My receipt date was 09/12/2011.

Good luck to everyone !!

Thanks

Congrats Priyalovely and thanks for starting the September thread :)

Still I am not able to find my status in website, it shows as case cannot be found :(.

My project got over and unfortunately I may not be able to stay here..

Congrats Priya .. Can you please let us know whether you work for the client directly through your employer or else do you have any kind of vendors in between.? Heard that, there are two types of processing channels that USCIS takes the cases in to consideration Red and Green.

My inclination is, those who have a direct client and all the documents are perfect their cases are being processed first.

And the cases which needs more verification they are being processed late.

Hi Friends,

CASE: H1B First Time Applied

Applied On: 25-Sep-11

Receipt Date: 27-Sep-11

Service Center: California service center (CSC)

Processing: Regular Processing (RR)

Current Status: Initial Review as of Dec12th, 2011.

I would like to know anyone got approval who applied around the same dates?

Thanks,

Kiran

Congrats Priya .. Can you please let us know whether you work for the client directly through your employer or else do you have any kind of vendors in between.? Heard that, there are two types of processing channels that USCIS takes the cases in to consideration Red and Green.

My inclination is, those who have a direct client and all the documents are perfect their cases are being processed first.

I am not working directly for client. I have 2 layers and we submitted all vendor letter except client letter as client does not give letter.

I am waiting for hard copy then I will update about year of extension also.

Thanks

H1B extension after I-140 approval

Applied on 9/9/2011

Receipt notice date 9/11/2011

Approval date 12/9/2011

Waiting on the approval notice.

Have suffered with an expired drivers license and the DMV's stubbornness to renew it based on receipt notice for more than a month now. 2 more weeks of hardships to endure.

This is highly frustrating, they need to change this rule.

Good Luck !

Hi Friends,

CASE: H1B First Time Applied

Applied On: 25-Sep-11

Receipt Date: 27-Sep-11

Current Status: Initial Review as of Dec12th, 2011.

I would like to know anyone got approval who applied around the same dates?

Thanks,

Kiran

Same date as above for me too...still in inital review

I am not working directly for client. I have 2 layers and we submitted all vendor letter except client letter as client does not give letter.

I am waiting for hard copy then I will update about year of extension also.

Thanks

Hi Priya,

Could you please update the date when you receive the hardcopy of petition and how long they extended.

Thanks to just know, how long to receive the hardcopy

I don't think there is any channels, everyone is treated same. I am working directly with client but still waiting for the approval for more than 2 months

H1B Receipt Date: Sep 29th 2011

Case Status: Initial Review as of Dec 12 2011

Hi All,

Yesterday night around 10pm CST my status showed approved :), It was long wait for me.

Since 3months my status was showing as "your case cannot be found", finally and yesterday the status changed to approved :) at one short from "Case cannot be found" to "Approved".

Post Decision Activity

On December 12, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Applied On: 09-Sep-11

Receipt Date: 12-Sep-11

Current Status: Approved in online.

Waiting for hardcopies. CSC is taking only 3 months for processing. All the best for others.

Hi All,

Yesterday night around 10pm CST my status showed approved :), It was long wait for me.

Since 3months my status was showing as "your case cannot be found", finally and yesterday the status changed to approved :) at one short from "Case cannot be found" to "Approved".

Post Decision Activity

On December 12, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Applied On: 09-Sep-11

Receipt Date: 12-Sep-11

Current Status: Approved in online.

Waiting for hardcopies. CSC is taking only 3 months for processing. All the best for others.

@SSBV

Hearty Congratulations!!!

Have Fun...............

Extention + Transfer

Receipt Date : 15 SEP

Converted to premium on 14 'th DEC

Status changed to Acceptance on 15 'th DEC

Approved on 16 'th DEC.

I thought of waiting couple of weeks but, my employer converted it to premium without letting me know.

This is my first extension and approved only for one year from the date my application was converted to premium.

Also, guys If you can convince your client to put an end date on your client letter (ie., till the end date filed on your I 129 petition) you will most likely get an extension till that date.

From what I noticed, If the client letter says probability of extension, or high chances of contract extension, your case will be approved only for one year. I could have convinced my client to put an end date but, neither my employer informed me nor I came to know about that.

So, don't waste your money/ your employers money by not mentioning an end date on your client letter.

Good luck guys.

Extention + Transfer

Receipt Date : 15 SEP

Converted to premium on 14 'th DEC

Status changed to Acceptance on 15 'th DEC

Approved on 16 'th DEC.

I thought of waiting couple of weeks but, my employer converted it to premium without letting me know.

This is my first extension and approved only for one year from the date my application was converted to premium.

Also, guys If you can convince your client to put an end date on your client letter (ie., till the end date filed on your I 129 petition) you will most likely get an extension till that date.

From what I noticed, If the client letter says probability of extension, or high chances of contract extension, your case will be approved only for one year. I could have convinced my client to put an end date but, neither my employer informed me nor I came to know about that.

So, don't waste your money/ your employers money by not mentioning an end date on your client letter.

Good luck guys.

@naviin143

Congrats!!!

Archived