H1B Extension - Regular Processing - California - Sept 2011

priya.lovely

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Applied On: 09-Sep-11

Receipt Date: 24-Sep-11

Service Center: California service center (CSC)

Processing: Regular Processing (RR)

Current Status: Below error displayed

Approval/RFE/Decision:

When I searching for my status online in USCIS I am getting the following error.

Error Message displayed:

"Your case can not be found at this time in My Case Status. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283"

I am so scared that still my status was not updated in online after TWO WEEKS also .......

Please let me know if any one facing the same issue.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@allrandom

Thanks for reply and posting your status. I can not convert my application to Premium. I called my employer, he said that it happens in USCIS and asked me to wait for two more weeks.

SSV,

I have applied in November regular processing and my case doesnot display on USCIS website same error as yours ( its been 10 days till now ) . Why cant we convert to premium processing ? Any reason given ??

Also did you contact USCIS customer service, please update .

I believe its just a website issue , I am thinking of converting to premium .

H1 extension case:

Applied On: Date not known

Receipt Date: 6-Sep-11

Current Status: Initial Review as of 30-Nov-11

I guess by december end or Jan-12 it will have some thing...

Its now almost 3 months , does it means I am safe with RFE??

@all: All the best.....

H1B extension

Receipt Date: 21-Sep-11

Current Status: Initial Review as of 02-DEC-11

Can some one analyze my situation, Dates are very important here.

* I have been Working for Company A Since 2007 (Continuos employment , Have all paystubs until october 2011)

I was working as a contractor for company X until Sep 12 2011 and then decided to take another offer and left the client Company maintaining my same employer (took client letter from client for filing my H1B extension before i quit. but not filed)

on Sep 16 2011 - i joined another Company as Contractor keeping the same employer.

My H1B expires on Sep 30 2011. So, i filed my H1B extension using the old Client company letter and USCIS recieved date is Sep 21 2011 (My plan was to get the new client letter and then file for ammendment before a decision comes)

-- Everything was well until then, but i had to quit the Client Company on Nov 12, 2011.

So my Paystub for november month came partial, still i am with same employer.

- i was offerred full time position with my previous client, i almost finished most process and i ready to file my H1B with them.

what are my chances of getting out of this mess. Since i am taking up fulltime, i have to change my employer (Needs pay stubs) mean while my H1b extension filed is in "Initial Review" status.(RFE is much anticipated)

Can some one suggest me what step by step process in order of occurrance that i need to happen so i am not in trouble with my current employer or USCIS.

I appreciate you reply and thanks for reading my lenghty story.

--VC

Finally got mine approved on 28 November in Regular processing without any queries..Good luck to everyone

Hi kc1999,

Could you please let us know, when is your receipt date? so that September applied Regular processing ppl can have estimate when we can also get.

This is what I observe from my estimate. I think there are two type of processing.

1. Green Channel Processing

2. Red Channel Processing

Just like Indian customs queue :)

If all looks good in your file than you just got green channel processing. Currently some dates may be in range of Sep 15 to Sep 25 applications running in Green channel file on regular processing. This is what they are considering as official processing time.

If you have everything right and clear without any doubt than they look at your file and give you approval and all other files go on detail check of everything. On detail check some dates from July month is currently running in. So all other Sep file need to wait for some more time if they find your file has something to check little bit in detail.

This is just my assumption based on reading few topics on this forum. I may be completely wrong but I personally check many things and I guess I am right upto some extend.

Hi kc1999,

Could you please let us know, when is your receipt date? so that September applied Regular processing ppl can have estimate when we can also get.

@kc1999

What's ur receipt date?

September 6 2011 is the receipt date..Filed after September Long weekend and got approved after Thanksgiving long weekend.

Good luck Everyone.

Hi All,

I have applied for H1B extension regular processing at California service center with receipt date: sept 6th. It looks like nowadays it takes more than 3 months to get approval.

I changed to premimum on dec 4th, as my DL has expired. DMV didn't give me DL extension based on H1B receipt notice.

Receipt date : sept 6th

intial review as of Dec 3rd

Changed to premium on Dec 4th and hoping to get the approval soon.

Hi All,

I have applied for H1B extension regular processing at California service center with receipt date: sept 6th. It looks like nowadays it takes more than 3 months to get approval.

I changed to premimum on dec 4th, as my DL has expired. DMV didn't give me DL extension based on H1B receipt notice.

Receipt date : sept 6th

intial review as of Dec 3rd

Changed to premium on Dec 4th and hoping to get the approval soon.

Good Job Malu.kutty

Keep replying to this thread on September H1B extension RP(Regular Processing) applied if any latest updates, plss.

Its almost 3months I am unable to see case update in USCIS for my receipt number, getting the below error. Any one facing on the issue?

Your case can not be found at this time in My Case Status. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283.

Archived