H1B Extension - Regular Processing - California - Sept 2011

priya.lovely

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Jai:

I watched this thread since its in CSC. Great job !!! your analysis is very accurate. In the same way Could you give me your analysis on RFE response review cases at CSC.It would be so helpful for ppl who are all waiting for their RFE RR. Mine is RFE response review since oct 25th 2011. I'm just blank about this. Already the 60 days time frame was over. My employer asked me to wait for another 30 days..

My initial receipt date was june 13 2011.Its totally frustrating me.

Thanks in advance.

Hey Jai I really like your posts, they always keep me away from updating to premium processing. Do you think I would waste money, or my company would waste money updating to premium now? I filed on Sep 22nd.

Thakns

carlossol ,

Your case believe has lot of document validation to be done by USICS

Few hints to you :

1)If your company process premium i dont see the the reason for you to wait to uprgrade to premium, dont feel shy to ask your employer to upgrade to premium ASAP .

3)Since your grace period is over , and if its causing any danger to your status of stay /employment at US would recomend to upgrade to premium

4)If if you can wait for more 1 week with patience (keeping 3rd point in mind, its the high priority ), i believe you will have some +ve result

If you see your future is bright in US and you have good paid job at US you can recover the premium money within 1-3 months

Final conclusion : its your life you know the best situation and you have to decide based on the priority

Note: My ANALYSIS ARE JUST OBSERVATION JUST LIKE SHARE PRICE

Thanks

Jai

Hi Jai,

I agreed with everyone. Your analysis is very helpful. My question is, is ur analysis only applicable for extensions or is it also for new applications?

Thanks

Hari

Hari ,

I dont see the sense people have seperated the NEW/EXTENSION Forum

As per my anaylis they are just processing as per the filled date for all kind of visas /extension

Thanks

Jai

@ Jai:

I watched this thread since its in CSC. Great job !!! your analysis is very accurate. In the same way Could you give me your analysis on RFE response review cases at CSC.It would be so helpful for ppl who are all waiting for their RFE RR. Mine is RFE response review since oct 25th 2011. I'm just blank about this. Already the 60 days time frame was over. My employer asked me to wait for another 30 days..

My initial receipt date was june 13 2011.Its totally frustrating me.

Thanks in advance.

Hey Jai I really like your posts, they always keep me away from updating to premium processing. Do you think I would waste money, or my company would waste money updating to premium now? I filed on Sep 22nd.

Thakns

Tensioner ,

I am waiting for my RFE hopefully it will be in this week

Then i may do some , but its tough to do that

But its not impossible ..let me get RFE first then i may think of something

Meanwhile you can post your analysis and share the thread link

Thanks

Jai

Allright guys, new week new round..... Receipt Date Sept. 22nd, still waiting as of Jan. 17th no RFE so far. Does anybody know if I can still expect an RFE or if they usually send those out within the first 2 or 3 months? I am now almost waiting for 4 months -.-

Thx.

Tim

I am also in the same boat... Receipt Date Sept. 22nd, still waiting as of Jan. 17th

I posted the following in a different thread but got no reponses so far! My J1 Visa from which we try to transfer to H1B expired December 31st 2011 and after that I have a 30 days grace period. This graceperiod therefore will end Jan. 31st 2012. Do I have to leave the U.S after the grace period ended and I did not see any updates on my pending H1B case?

Center: CSC

Application: new H1B regular

Category : Regular

Receipt Date : sept 28th

Current Status : Initial Review. on dec 15th

I recieved updates today 23rd january with RFE Status as expected

Thanks to all you who supported during my wait period

Now i will be active in RFE Processing forum :-)

Archived