• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Country - India

PD: 28th Dec 2006

SC: TSC

Category: EB-2

485 applied for me as well as for spouse in July 2011

Can someone tell me how long the receipt notice will take place? and what is the tentative time frame for rest of the approval process?

I appreciate your response!

Thanks!

Hi vck2011,

Congrats!!!

Can you please let us know your I 485 mailed date (recived date) and I 485 Notice date? I mailed my I 485 in Aug 6th 2007 and my notice date is Sep 13, 2007 still waiting. Your response will help me calculate wait time. Once again Congrats and Have fun!

Originally posted by vck2011:

Good surprise to see cards in mail today.

PD 22 feb 2007

RD 1oct 2007

NSC

Approval mail on 19 July

Cards in mail on 23 July

Wait over, Thanks.. This forum was very helpful.

Best of luck to all whose pending,

Cheers/

Hi Folks,

Extremely happy to say that I received my green card yesterday. Here's the details:

-EB-2 filing (India),

-Prio Date Nov 2006

-I-485 filed in July 2007.

-Priority date current in July, 2011 bulletin

-Case was taken up by IO on July 6th (Second level cust service mentioned this).

-Card approved notification (email and Text Msg) received on July 20.

-Physical Card received on July 24.

-On July 25, received notice indicating I-485 has been approved and something about welcome notice.

What a long strange trip this has been! 5+ years of biting my nails and poring over this thread!

Thanks to all for the info and support, especially Belle!

Regards,

-Uday

I have never visited Murthy Forum until my I485 status changed to Card Production status. Since July 21st I had been following every post in this thread and had been very helpful. So thought I will share mine too.

My husband's and my employer both did GC, and so we both had two I485 applications

Mine:

Category - EB3

PD - Oct 2006

I 485/AP/EAD (Mine) - July 2007

I 485/AP/EAD (Spouse) - July 2007

FP - Oct 2007

My husband's

Category - EB2

PD - Jan 2007

I 485/AP/EAD - July 2007

I 485/AP/EAD (Spouse/Mine) - July 2007

FP - Oct 2007

CPO eMail Notification- July 21st 2011 for both receipt numbers for my application

Denial Notice Mail Notification - July 21st 2011 for both receipt numbers from my husband's application.

Welcome Notice in mail (both) - July 25th

Green Cards in mail (both) - July 27th

Though this was processed under his PD not sure why they denied them and approved the application sent under mine. However they have assigned the A# that were assigned as primary applicant and not as of the derivative. And our approval notices has gone to our respective immigration attorneys.

I hope this helps to anyone who may fall under situation similar to mine.

The wait has come to an end. Congrats to those who have got their GC and All the best those who are expecting theirs pretty soon.

* EB2 India

* PD: November 15, 2006

* I-485 Filed: Aug 5, 2005

* USCIS receipt date: Sep 26, 2006

* Texas Service Center

* Fingerprinting once in late 2007

* AC21 in July 2008

* Approval and CPO email July 21, 2011

* Physical approval notice received July 26, 2011

* Card received in the mail July 27, 2011

Spouse had filed a derivative application, but her case still shows "Initial Review" . Opened an SR on July 2011.

Hi all,

Very happy to say that we received both mine and my wife's GC's in mail today. Following are our details.

PD - Jan 31st 2007 - EB2

RD - July 11th 2007

CPO email - July 21st 2011

Cards received in mail - July 28th 2011

Murthy forum has helped me a lot through out my GC journey. I would like to thank this opportunity to thank Murthy forum and all experts who have given their valuable advises in this forum. Please keep the good work going for all our friends who are still in their immigration journey and yet to get their GC's.

Thanks,

Prashri

PD : 01 19 2007

I485 : Filed Aug 2007

I485 : Receipt 10 12 2007

EB2

Current as of Jul 01 2011. Since didn't receive any updates, raised SR. Recd response for both primary and spouse as

The status of this service request is:

Our computer systems show that your petition/application is still pending Service consideration. If additional information is needed, you will be contacted by mail upon review of your case.

Not sure what this means.

Our petitions were initially filed with NSC, transferred to TSC, then to VSC and then back to TSC. Spouse petition still at VSC.

Online shows "Initial Review"

Did anyone receive such a response or do you know what this means. Should I have to hire an attorney for follow up.

Got the green card for myself and spouse today. The following are additional details:

* EB2 India

* PD: December 20, 2006

* I-485 Filed: July 2, 2007

* Texas Service Center (mine)

* Nebraska Service Center (spouse)

* Transferred to Detroit Center in 2008 and was called for interview

* Both cases transferred from Detroit to Texas in March

* Fingerprinting 2007 and 2011

* Approval and CPO email August 1, 2011

* Approval & Card received in the mail August 5, 2011

Though I havent posted much on the forum, I have gained immense knowledge about immigration from the forum and thank Murthy firm and forum gurus for their contribution.

Good luck to everyone.

hooray

Opened SR on July 2oth , Friday we received email saying that ,

Based on your request we researched the status of this case. We are actively processing this case. If you do not receive a decision or other notice of action from us within 60 days of this letter, please contact customer service at the number provided below.d Gym Stats rerun.

What is that mean?

Category : EB2

Priority Date: Nov-1999

485 Applied : 9-Aug-2007

Notice date: 04-Oct-2007

got the GC in mail on 19th. I opened a SR on the 8th and must admit it helped in moving things further in my case. Details are as follows:

Category: EB2 India

PD: 8th March 2007

RD: 26th Sept 2007

140: 22nd Jan 2009

have been receiving emails from USCIS regarding update on my file on time....

good luck to all.....time for me to celebrate....

• 3 months later...

All,

Just want to track how many of us from the July Bulletin are waiting for the GC.

Please hit the "Like This" button

* EB2 India

* PD: Nov 16, 2006

* I-485 Filed: Mad rush of July 2007

you havn't received your GC yet? I'm in the impression that people who filed during 2007 time with PD before 2006, all have got their GC by the time.

my PD is Dec 2006. however i filled 485 only in July 2011... so I'm on a wait mode.

• 4 weeks later...

you havn't received your GC yet? I'm in the impression that people who filed during 2007 time with PD before 2006, all have got their GC by the time.

my PD is Dec 2006. however i filled 485 only in July 2011... so I'm on a wait mode.

Nope...and thats what i want to track....if there are folks who still haven't received it.....

• 2 weeks later...

My receipt date is July 22nd, EB2 india.

PD = 2nd FEB 2007

Anyone still waiting like me? I am filed at TSC

Yep, Almost on same boat........I was thinking i was the only alone.......

PD- April 10, 2007

Cat- EB2[india]

Svc Centre- TSC

I-140--- approved, July 2008

I-485 recpt. dt- Aug 3rd, 2011

Recvd -EAD, AP on Oct 22nd, 2011

Biometrics completed-- Sept 30, 2011

Still waiting for GC ...... :)

Archived