July Bulletin: Lets track EB2 Approvals

dinakar9k

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Got the approval notices today for myself and my wife.

Here are my case details.

Service center - Nebraska

Category - EB2

Labor Filed : Jan 10th 2007

Labor Approved : Jan 27th 2007

I-140 Applied : March 5th 2007

I-140 Approved: Sep 7th 2007

PD - Jan 10th 2007

AOS Filed : August 3rd 2007

RFE Replied June 2009

Raised SR on July 8th

Recieved Approval Notices on July 13th

Thank You to murthy forum and all the volunteers who post here.

Category : EB2

Priority Date: 12-Dec-2006

485 Applied : 01-Aug-2007

Labor : substitution

Job Change: Changed Job in 2008 October but didn't file AC21

Center: Texas

485 Approval Date : 07-01-2011

First email notification: 07-08-2001 about card production

Received physical Approval Notice: 07-09-2011

Second email notification: 07-12-2001 about card delivery

Called Service center on 07-13-2011 and got the tracking number

Received Cards: 07-14-2011

This is the end of waiting !!

Good luck to all others who are still waiting and Congrats to all whoever already got their cards!

Thanks

Raju

I patiently waited till today and was checking my mail box every evening. But today I decided to call USCIS to know the status. I asked the CS rep to transfer the call to a Immigration Officer as I would like to know the latest status of my application and he did transfer without asking anything back.

After confirming my identity the Immigration officer told this: "As of yesterday (July 13) your case has been assigned to a officer who will work on your case. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks to know the decision"

Can anyone please explain what this means and how long it may actually take? I was under the impression all the cases (applied in July 2007 fiasco) were pre-adjudicated and just waiting for the visa numbers.

My details:

PD: 21-Nov-2006, EB2, India

I-485 RD: 19-Jul-2007; ND: 16-Aug-2007

Center: NSC

Status online: Initial Review

Thanks in advance for your answers...

PD: Feb 06 2007

Category: EB2

I485 Received Date: Sep 27

Texas Service Center

Finger prints: Only once in 2007

Emp changed but didn't file AC21

Finally I received status email.....but confused with three emails. First email status is Card/ Document Production and second email status is Decision and third emails status back to Card/Document Production.

Is it normal process to everybody or do i need to do anything after i receive the approval notice. Please look at the below emails and provide your comments.

First Email@ July14@8:15pm:

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

On July 14, 2011, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you.

Second Email@ July14@10:15pm:

Your Case Status: Decision

On July 14, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later.

Third Email@ July14@11:30pm:

On July 14, 2011, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you.

Appreciate your help....

My Details are as follows:

EB2 India

PD: 20th Decemeber 2006.

AOS applied: 9 oct 2007

AOS Applied for spouse (July 2011).

NSC.

Got both approval letter and GC card yesterday itself.

waiting for my wife's GC. Cheque has been encashed, but no receipt number printed on that.

@ Hexium37

Yes, I will. I have read many POVs on these forum but there is nothing concrete. I have talked to 2 immigration attorney's and am also talking to Murthy's attorneys. I will share my findings shortly.

Originally posted by Hexium37:

@seattleite

"Now running into another issue - changing jobs immediately after getting GC."

hey if you have found some concrete information on this topic...can you start a new topic and post some info....such as do you need an AC21? etc.

thanks

EB2/PD Feb 17 07/TSC/ 485 RD Sep 28 07

I saw my status switching every few hours...

Around 5 PM:

Around: 7 PM

Your Case Status: Decision

On July 14, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later.

Around 10 PM

Originally posted by eb2_nov06:

I patiently waited till today and was checking my mail box every evening. But today I decided to call USCIS to know the status. I asked the CS rep to transfer the call to a Immigration Officer as I would like to know the latest status of my application and he did transfer without asking anything back.

After confirming my identity the Immigration officer told this: "As of yesterday (July 13) your case has been assigned to a officer who will work on your case. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks to know the decision"

Can anyone please explain what this means and how long it may actually take? I was under the impression all the cases (applied in July 2007 fiasco) were pre-adjudicated and just waiting for the visa numbers.

My details:

PD: 21-Nov-2006, EB2, India

I-485 RD: 19-Jul-2007; ND: 16-Aug-2007

Status online: Initial Review

Thanks in advance for your answers...

I did the same and spoke to a CS at USCIS and she mentioned that my case is currently being assigned to an Officer and they would process it, and the most irritating thing is even after me mentioning to her than ppl whose PD is past mine have recieved GC and approvals and is there any reason why mine is being delayed, then she replies some get early as they have dates early. I was you should either dumb or not understand english. Then i proceeded to ask how long it might take once assigned she said some thing like a month are Two, thats when i thought once can be super and be at CS and blob any thing they want. I also asked if i could raise a SR and her response was no its not necessary your application is moving up in the process and so no need of an SR.....huh i gave up and said OK and hang up with a bloody thank you.

Hi All

We finally got the GC today. This site had been very helpful during the entire process. Keep up the good work. For those who are still in the process good luck and here is my information in case that helps you

Category : EB2

Priority Date: 07-Feb-2007

485 Applied : 10-Aug-2007

Notice date: 04-Oct-2007

No RFEs or Job change

Regards

Category: EB2 (IND)

Priority Date: 25/11/2006

Receipt Date : 8/10/2007

Approval Date : 7/8/2011

Approval letter mailed: 7/12/2011

Approval letter received: 7/15/2011

Online status updated: 7/15/2001

Waiting for the cards. Good luck to all.

Got Physical Cards in snail mail today.

PD : 17 Jan 2007

I 485 RD : 2 Aud 2007

I got three emails

9 Jul : Cards in production..online status was at Card in prod for last 2 years

11 Jul : ADIT requiremennts . .online status at Decision circle

13 Jul : 485 approved ..online status at Post Decision circle

15 Jul : Approval Notice and cards in mail box

Guys: I was worried as my online status was there for 2 years and then got email first that cards were sent for prod on 9 Jul..then status jumped back to decision box (which talked somethinng abut ADIT) and then to Post decision

Now cards in hands..and online status is still not in CPO. So guys dont worry..its normal workflow

This forum helped me lot. Goog luck to all.

I will conitnue checking now Citizen forum threads :) for next 5 years

Archived