July Bulletin: Lets track EB2 Approvals

dinakar9k

I received the following message from TSC on July 11th, but no further email update. I've not received anything in snail mail either. Anybody in similar situation?

On July 11, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by venkatana:

hi suneela0707

my PD is same as yours.i did fingerprinting once after applying during 2007 fiasco.

did you have to do your finger printing more than once?

we have been told biometrics expired ? thanks for your reply.

Hi Venkatana,

We went for fingure printing once. We never gave second time. do to travel urgency we called the customer service to expedite AP. At the same time we asked abt this 485 case they raised SR. Not sure whether it got approved b'cos of SR or general queue.

But after one hr status changed to Decision and ADIT processing may be required. As per attorney's suggestion my husband went to INS office to get I 551 stamp in his passport. Today he left to Inida.

PD: Nov 15 2006

EB2 India

I-485 Receipt Date: 31st Aug, 2007

FP : Oct 2007

NSC

Approved: 11th July, 2011

GC Card Recd in mail: 15th July 2011

I didn't receive any email, SMS to notify change in status. Online system still shows "initial review".

All the best to everyone.

Sabka number aayega :) !!

Today evening I got these notifications for me and my wife. It says:

On July 15, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice......

It looks like NSC applicants can now rely on the online system to know their statuses.

Originally posted by eb2_nov06:

I patiently waited till today and was checking my mail box every evening. But today I decided to call USCIS to know the status. I asked the CS rep to transfer the call to a Immigration Officer as I would like to know the latest status of my application and he did transfer without asking anything back.

After confirming my identity the Immigration officer told this: "As of yesterday (July 13) your case has been assigned to a officer who will work on your case. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks to know the decision"

Can anyone please explain what this means and how long it may actually take? I was under the impression all the cases (applied in July 2007 fiasco) were pre-adjudicated and just waiting for the visa numbers.

My details:

PD: 21-Nov-2006, EB2, India

I-485 RD: 19-Jul-2007; ND: 16-Aug-2007

Center: NSC

Status online: Initial Review

Thanks in advance for your answers...

Thanks to all the members of Murthy Forum. We learnt a lot from this forum.

Atlast got the opportunity to say our GC is approved from NSC.

Category : EB2

PD : December 2009

Got a confirmation Email that the 485 is approved on Sunday. Waiting for our physical cards now...

Best Wishes to one and all.

Yesterday the online status was changed to "Card/ Document Production".

- Priority Date: Feb 23, 2007

- Service Center: TSC

- Date I485 Applied: Aug 10, 2007

- Changed the job in 2008, but did not send AC21

- NO RFE

Hopefully I will receive the card in a week. Thanks Murthy Forum and Good luck everyone.

Originally posted by copsmart:

EAD/AC21/RFE/EVL and still waiting...

EB2 India, TSC (WAC receipt#)

PD: Nov 21, 2006

RD: Jul 23, 2007

RFE Received: Oct 10, 2009

RFE Responded: Oct 19, 2009

Last LUD on I485: Nov 13, 2009

Last LUD on I140: Jan 21, 2010

On EAD since Feb 2009. Traveled abroad using AP.

AC21 kicked in as a result of using EAD, and that triggered an RFE for EVL.

I am also in same situation, MY PD too same, MY RFE is also same, I am also still waiting. Moved one place to other place and changed address that triggered the RFE on OCT 21 2009 for EVL.

Originally posted by dinakar9k:

CPO email received today!

PD: January 12, 2007

485 RD: Sept 14th, 2007

Approved: July 9th, 2011 for both me and my spouse.

Thanks everyone in this forum for all the help. Good luck everyone.

Received card last Saturday 07/16/2011. All the best for people waiting.

Received the approval notices and green cards yesterday.

Today evening I got these notifications for me and my wife. It says:

On July 15, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice......

It looks like NSC applicants can now rely on the online system to know their statuses.

I patiently waited till today and was checking my mail box every evening. But today I decided to call USCIS to know the status. I asked the CS rep to transfer the call to a Immigration Officer as I would like to know the latest status of my application and he did transfer without asking anything back.

After confirming my identity the Immigration officer told this: "As of yesterday (July 13) your case has been assigned to a officer who will work on your case. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks to know the decision"

Can anyone please explain what this means and how long it may actually take? I was under the impression all the cases (applied in July 2007 fiasco) were pre-adjudicated and just waiting for the visa numbers.

My details:

PD: 21-Nov-2006, EB2, India

I-485 RD: 19-Jul-2007; ND: 16-Aug-2007

Center: NSC

Status online: Initial Review

Thanks in advance for your answers...

At last my GC is arrived...its for 10 years...

My PD: Feb 15th 2007

TSC

No RFE, and no employer change... changed my address couple of times but in the same Town, State.

GOt the GC card in mail within a week of CPO email...

Thanks a lot to the Murthy forum and all the Forum users who have given their valuable opinions...

Archived