July Bulletin: Lets track EB2 Approvals

dinakar9k

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today called USCIS, rep told that they are processing the applications based on the I-485 received date not on the priority date .

We had our 2nd FPs 2 months ago.But in the system 2nd FP status was not updated. Rep told that they will update that info and raised SR.

Category : EB2

Priority Date: Nov-1999

485 Applied : 9-Aug-2007

Received date: 04-Oct-2007

If any approvals on or after the above RD please post here.

Guys, Thanks to Murthy Forum and our valued members Belle, JoeF and other members for their valued suggestions.

I received a email last night around 11:00PM with my case status "Card/Document Production".

PD : Feb 2007

I-485 : July 2007

REF: Jan 2009

REF Response: Feb 2009.

1st AC21 : 2009

2nd AC21 : July 2011.

Green : 2011

Thanks to all for their suggestions.

Good luck guys...

S

* EB2 India

* PD: November 15, 2006

* I-485 Filed: Aug 5, 2005

* USCIS receipt date: Sep 26, 2006

* Texas Service Center

* Fingerprinting once in 2007

* AC21 in July 2008

No communication from USCIS since my spouse was asked to get fingerprinted (a second time) in 2009.

PD became current July 1, 2011.

Called TSC on July 12. SR was raised because the case was "beyond of normal processing timelines". Asked to wait for 30 days before calling back, but encouraged several times during the call to call them if I have any questions.

Called TSC again a week later, on July 19th. Got no new information. Again asked to call back if I have any questions.

Online status : Initial Review.

Will wait till mid August before calling them up again about the result of the SR.

Thanks everyone for help on this forum - very helpful.

EB2

India

TSC

Mar07 - Current as of July 1st

AC21 - twice

FP - once in 2007, but have recently entered US on AP in 2011

SR raised SR on 18th July 2011

Received email on 20th July - Card/Document Production.

People who have been in similar situation - can you please share how long did it take to receive the card after receiving the "Card/Document Production" email?

Good luck to all !

Originally posted by JAGJIT:

My PD is January 4th 2007 at NSC and RD July 2007. No response, nothing. By mistake I raised SR in the month of June and got standard reply on 30th June to wait for 90 days. Any advice will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jagi

Hi Mate,

My PD is Feb 3rd 2007, NSC. EB2

I just saw my status updated over the uscis website where it says POST DECISION ACTIVITY - Approved. So now i will be waiting for the Card Production status to be updated. Hope this information helps

Good luck to you and all the people who are waiting eagerly for their GC.

Card Received today! Finally, the wait is over. This forum has been very helpful for so many years. Good wishes to everybody waiting in the line to get it soon...

Originally posted by jsenthilk:

PD: 2/13/2007

LUD: 6/23/2009

Center: TSC

Fingerprint: Done once in 2007

hi

my self and my Spouse got the email notification on 07/08/11 with subject " care/document production ordered"

again on 07/21/11 at 12.01 am got one more email on each of our case numbers with same message but when i checked in the USCIS site only change i observed on the case was last updated date.

Called the service center and had asked for the clarification, for me i got the information that ' case is approved, but card printing was cancelled up on findingout biometrics expired, and new request for biometrics was initiated..but still said case is approved need the updated biometrics.

my spouse called and got the different answer , and level 2 officer was telling not sure why the card printing was cancelled..and asked to call them back after aug 8th.

Does anyone has the similar situation like us? can someone please respond with the thoughtt....

thanks

PD.. 18th OCt 2011

service center : TSC

Originally posted by skyme:

Yesterday the online status was changed to "Card/ Document Production".

- Priority Date: Feb 23, 2007

- Service Center: TSC

- Date I485 Applied: Aug 10, 2007

- Changed the job in 2008, but did not send AC21

- NO RFE

Hopefully I will receive the card in a week. Thanks Murthy Forum and Good luck everyone.

I received my approval notice and card today. Thanks to Murthy forum and good luck everyone.

Originally posted by eb2_nov06:

Today evening I got these notifications for me and my wife. It says:

On July 15, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice......

It looks like NSC applicants can now rely on the online system to know their statuses.

Hi Mate

I got my status updated on uscis website from Initial Review to Post decision Activity. Now the question is how long did it take before you actually received the physical card? Should i be worried as the status has not changed to card production since July 20th 2011. Please share you experience and advice.

NSC, EB2.

cheers

Originally posted by chilkan:

Got welcome notice in snail mail today July 11. Notice date 6 July 2011. Card will come in 3 weeks.

Online status still unchanged from RFE response review LUD 09/19/2010.

PD dec 2006.

AOS/AP : Jul 2007 rush

Eb2 India

Waiting for spouse's welcome notice.

Hi

How long did it take before you received the physical card. My welcome notice was sent on 20th July 2011. please share your experience.

cheers mate

Originally posted by vinodtalwar:

Mr honda2839

Thanks a lot i opened SR also and it worked. After you got approval email , how many days it took to receive your card.

Thanks

hi mate

In the same situation, online status says post decision activity since july 20th 2011, when did you receive your green card?

i sincerely appreciate your input,

cheers

At last I got greened

Priority Date: March 04, 2007 (EB2 - India)

I485 Received Date: July 02, 2007

I485 Notice Date: Oct 13, 2007

Card/Production Email - 7/19/11 5:15 PM (CST)

Decision Email - 7/19/11 8:45 PM (CST)

Card/Production Email - 7/19/11 10:30 PM (CST)

Decision Activity Email- 7/2111 6:15 PM (CST)

Green Card Received - 7/2311 (received by USPS Priority Mail)

My Wife I485 application was sent on June 30th 2011. Still waiting for biometrics. Can any one let me know how long it takes for dependent to get green card.

Good luck to others who are waiting

Here are my details:

Priority Date: Nov 14, 2006

Service Center: NSC

Status Changed to Decision: July 19, 2011

Staus Updated to CPO: July 19, 2011

Staus Updated to Post Dec Activity: July 21, 2011

Card Received in mailbox: July 23, 2011

No other mail received so far.

Thanks a lot to Murthy forum for helping me in this process. And best of luck to everyone who is still waiting.

Archived