H1B Processing California Premium - August

NeoTri

Finally my visa is approved after a long wait...

Application date: 07/25

Receipt date : 07/26

Upgraded to PP : 08/24

Receipt date : 08/25 ( Status changed from Initial review to Acceptance)

Approval : 09/06 ( Almost 14 calendar days)

Mine is a visa transfer to a direct full time employer from a desi consultancy.I think this is a common thing for USCIS to wait till the last minute to approval... There is no point in paying $1225 if we have to wait till the last minute (14 calendar days)...But i am glad it is approved...Sairam!

@irvine...dont worry you will get the visa but have to wait for some more time...

All the Best to everyone!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Today is the 10th calendar day since acceptance. Still the same status. No change at all.

Acceptance date: August 29th.

Type of employment: Direct hire to Internet giant from Infosys. Clear application.

Another 5 days will complete 15 calender days.

Do these guys update the site instantly when it's approved. The USCIS site always shows the same status.

I guess calender days means even holidays included right? please let me know

@ Irvine.... thats correct... Calendar days includes holidays and week ends... Please see my post at top of this page... mine is also a transfer to a direct employer full time ... its a pretty straight forward approval,but took 14 calendar days for the approval... don't worry it is the way USCIS works and you shod try getting used to live with the things they are... Don't worry i am sure yours will get approved in the next 2-3 days...

Hi, I will fill in my details as I get them

Date information sent : Sept 2, 2011

Type of Hire : New H1b Direct hire, Semiconductor giant.

I still havent gotten a receipt. Should I be worried? Do they email the receipt instantly or do they regular mail it in case of PP

Thanks, and best of luck to all

Premimum Processing Receipt Date - Aug 29

Status Update - Decision

"On September 8, 2011, this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was approved and we sent you an e-mail notice. Please follow any instructions on the notice"

Does this mean that I have been approved for the H1B Visa ? I haven't received any email thus far.

Your inputs would be appreciated.

I'm a Direct hire Full time employee for the firm.

Thanks for reading.

App Recd: 8/27

RFE Recd.: 9/9

Nature: New application for startup + Change of status(L1(Giant) to H1(Startup))

Reason for RFE: Business address does not meet what is seen in VIBE(http://www.uscis.gov/VIBE) so proof of business address is needed. They have specified a bunch of documents.

Do you guys think the case is still very risky? The business does have all the documents needed.

I am worried since I want to inform my previous manager about my departure.

@tushar907: Your petition is approved. Your attroney should get the approval email.

@rk2428: You should get the RFE details in about 3-4 days and depends upon the backlog at the processing center. Usually, timeframe to respond

will be mentioned on the RFE and I believe USCIS will give you around 30 - 60 days to respond depending on the query.

@shruthibali: Thanks

Did your employer responded to the RFE? What's the status?

@sandyamol123: My RFE was regarding establishing employer-employee relationship.

USCIS asked latest paystubs, earning statements, employer-employee agreement, project contract details.

Petition got approved in 8 days after we submitted the RFE Response.

Archived