I-140 filed in June-July 2011

inviteyour

Hi Guys,

Finally i got my I-140 approved in EB2 category from TSC. As I told you before, we filed the case without original LCA in EB2 category since the previous I-140 was approved in EB3 category (Attorney mistake - check marked wrong little tab). It took about 7 months time frame to complete this process. At the time of application, we had requested USCIS to obtain copy of LCA from DOL. Now we are all set.

As a proud starter of this forum thread, i would like to give some suggestions or my opinion during my free hours in future.

Congrats to Mumbai007 for Eb2 approval on 2/8/12. He was wondering whether to apply for PP. Luckily, it happened without wasting any money i believe.

Congrats Prangara for your case approval from NSC. I know that you were expecting to get approval within 4 months but it took almost 7 months. Not bad and good luck! Your RFE response seems to be really good. Why don't you share with everyone.

Congrats to Eng83 for EB3 approval on 1/30/12. Yours is only 5 months. I see NSC is on track.

Dani123, Rangpav, User2 - You are all next in line. USCIS updated their web-site on Jan 25th saying that all applicants before July 2011 should be processed by now. Hopefully you will be in next list.

Helpneeded21213 - Good luck to you. You may need to wait for few more months. If you are eligible and looking for immediate approval, better go for PP.

I have already applied for I-485 in Aug 2011 and about to get GC in one or two months max (i believe). Let us hope for the best.

With best regards,

Raj

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(updating) my case:

LC applied: Feb 2011 (PD)

LC approved: Apr 2011

I-140 applied: July 2011

Category: EB2 (3 Bcom + 2 Mcom + 2 MBA with 10 years experience)

Center: Texas

Type of Processing: Regular

RFE received: 28 Sep, 2011 (Education Evaluation)

RFE responded: 19 Dec, 2011

RFE response received by USCIS: 23 Dec, 2011

updates...

Converted to PP: 20 Jan, 2012

NOID: 24 Jan, 2012, but my employer received it only on 06 Feb, 2012. Lost 12 days!

Reason: USCIS could not find Indian (Madras University) MBA on the AACRAO/EDGE database. Hence considered it fraudulent. Wanted ALL my ORIGINAL EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIALS (marksheets, degree certificates). Usual 30 days to respond.

Contacted/consulted/engaged Murthy Law Firm

Responded to NOID: 22 Feb, 2012. Submitted all originals with a suitable, very strong response

USCIS receipt date: 23 Feb, 2012 (website updated)

Now, IT IS WHAT IT IS!!!

Thanks,

Sunny

Today morning 4.00am, received an email notification from USCIS that my case has been APPROVED! waiting for the actual approval notice. I am assuming it was approved in the EB2 category (which we responded).

But nonetheless, I have to THANK the attorneys and paralegal at MLF for filing a meticulous / accurate / complete response to NOID. Also this forum/members for the invaluable wealth of information. Thanks.

Hi Inviteyour and the rest of the followers of this thread.

Some people who follow this particular thread may recognize me (case was approved recently) but the reason me coming again is that i need some quidence. So cant find a better place to post my Question

My I140 with Company A is approved (approved this month) and i have a fulltime opportunity with company B too but really dont know to go for it or not becuase the company B is not commiting as to when he will start my new GC . He says he will do it quickly once i am on-board but nothing on paper that what is the timeline as to when he will file it.

so my question is for EB2 India the PD is as of May 2010 and i am 10 months away from filing 485 (if i stay with A). So what do u think will the PD move fast again like it did in the recent 4 months or will it retrogress . If anyone has read this please leave your opinions as it really matters to me...

Thanks

Curious Case of Mumbai007

Update...

Yesterday 03/05/2012, the para-legal at MLF informed me that they have received all my original marksheets and degree certificates from USCIS. They have also promptly shipped them to me. I should be receiving them tomorrow. I couldn't have asked for more!

This process has obviously overwhelmed me but has also increased my trust in USCIS. They have been fair in my case. Murthy Law Firm has once again proved that a genuine case, however tough/complicated/precarious can be turned around by presenting facts in the right way and in a timely manner. Kudos to the team.

My challenges are not over though! I've decided to make use of 'cross-chargeability' while applying for my (and my wife's) I-485. Since my wife was born in Brazil, the PD is current for EB2.

I'll see some of you in those forums. For others - best wishes!!

Sudharaghs,

Mine is not EB2 but it is EB3. My lawyer has filed the reply to RFE based on additional education after Bachelors. Let me know if you want to know any more details. Good Luck!

prangara, how did you reply to your RFE regarding EB2 with 3 year degree. Appreciate your response

Is anyone still waiting from July timeframe for response?. I have not got any response until now and I am panic. My details are as below. Please adivise if I need to raise an SR with USCIS?

Received Date: 7/18/2011

Notice Date: 07/18/2011

Center: Texas

Class: EB-2

Type of Processing: Regular

• 3 weeks later...

Archived