I-140 filed in June-July 2011

inviteyour

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and same state as most of you are in...

Here are my case details:

USCIS Received Date: 07/14/2011

Service Center: Nebraska

Processing Type: Regular

Category: EB2

When I was looking at the processing times in USCIS site, I see they say 4 months or 4.4 months. My case is in this state for almost six months...

Any information would be helpful......

Thanks...

Same here, I140 receipt is 07/17/2011 and Service center is NSC. I have been waiting for close to 6 months. Should I apply for service request? any other options? Waiting for this long means they are doing some kind of background check or there are some issues with the application?

Pl. comment

Thanks

My case:

LC applied: Feb 2011 (PD)

LC approved: Apr 2011

I-140 applied: July 2011

Category: EB2 (3 Bcom + 2 Mcom + 2 MBA with 10 years experience)

Center: Texas

Type of Processing: Regular

RFE received: 28 Sep, 2011 (Education Evaluation)

RFE responded: 19 Dec, 2011

RFE response received by USCIS: 23 Dec, 2011

Thanks,

Sunny

Welcome Sunny, Kiran, User2 & Flyingflying to this forum.

Sunny - I see that USCIS is more particular about degree evaluation. I hope you would have done another evaluation carefully this time. I wish you good luck.

Kiran - I know that we cannot track or talk to USCIS directly for I-140 application. You can ask your attorney to write letter to USCIS. You might get some good response.

User2 - I am surprised to see NSC is delaying more than 5 months to process I-140 applications. Follow up with your attorney too. Same thing applicable to "Flyingflying".

Wish you all the best!

Thanks & Regards,

Raj

Hello Guys,

Mine just approved today after 8 months. Actually I received RFE in November 2011 and replied on 26 Jan 2012.

RFE# 3 year degree from India not treated as equivalent US baccalaureate degree.

Received Date: 6/6/2011

Notice Date: 6/6/2011

RFE Date: 11/22/2011

Reply Date: 01/22/2012

Approved Date: 2/6/12

Wow, dates matched really nice! good luck to all!!

Hello all,

First of all thanks to inviteyour for starting this great thread.... we need something like this to get the exact pulse rate... haha..

anyways below are my details...

Received Date: 10/18/2011

Category : EB2

Service Center: Texas

Also going through all the replies on this very thread i see some of you are talking about converting the case to PP. R u all sure if we can do that? The last time i checked wid ma employer he told me that we cant file I140 in premium unless it has a very good reason.

So what qualifies to convert our case to PP (Premium Processing) and can we do that for I140?

Thanks

Hello Guys,

Mine just approved today after 8 months. Actually I received RFE in November 2011 and replied on 26 Jan 2012.

RFE# 3 year degree from India not treated as equivalent US baccalaureate degree.

Received Date: 6/6/2011

Notice Date: 6/6/2011

RFE Date: 11/22/2011

Reply Date: 01/22/2012

Approved Date: 2/6/12

Wow, dates matched really nice! good luck to all!!

prangara, how did you reply to your RFE regarding EB2 with 3 year degree. Appreciate your response

Archived