I-140 filed in June-July 2011

inviteyour

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by inviteyour:

I would like to start this thread for I-140 filed in June-July 2011. Please update yours in the following format.

My details:

Received Date: 6/27/2011

Notice Date: 06/27/2011

Center: Texas

Type of Processing: Regular

I'm hoping to get it done in 6 months time.

Hi Nihal,

I agree with you that the original processing time is displayed as Sept 2010 in USCIS website. However many applicants are getting their approvals even with filing dates in March/April/may 2011 - EB2 regular process (not the premium processing).

USCIS will always work differently and they will not update the status correctly. That is the reason I started this thread to track down all applicants filed in June-July month EB2 regular processing. Let us see how it works. I wish you good luck too. Who knows you application might be approved by now. Check it out with your attorney/employer :-)

Regards,

Raj

Hello Prangara,

Welcome to this I-140 June-July 2011 thread! I'm pretty much sure that your application will be processed faster than us since you filed it in Nebraska center. Can you please update your category "EB2 or EB3"? I just want to compare with other candidates. Thanks in advance. Good luck!

Regards,

Raj

Welcome Siva & Jai to this I-140 June-July forum. I appreciate your inputs. Can you guys update your category also please? EB2 or EB3. I do see Nebraska service center is processing much better faster rate than Texas service center. It seems that people who file in NSC, need not apply in premium processing at all.

Siva - I hope you may be required to submit simple documents to clear this RFE. Good luck and please post us the status. We may possibly give you some suggestion to correct your problem. Good news is that your application is now touched :-)

Jai Patel - we are in the same boat waiting for status to change. Please update your category whenever you get time or see this message.

Thanks

Raj

Welcome Siva & Jai to this I-140 June-July forum. I appreciate your inputs. Can you guys update your category also please? EB2 or EB3. I do see Nebraska service center is processing much better faster rate than Texas service center. It seems that people who file in NSC, need not apply in premium processing at all.

Siva - I hope you may be required to submit simple documents to clear this RFE. Good luck and please post us the status. We may possibly give you some suggestion to correct your problem. Good news is that your application is now touched :-)

Jai Patel - we are in the same boat waiting for status to change. Please update your category whenever you get time or see this message.

Thanks

Raj

updated EB classification as EB2, I will update as soon as receive RFE details, Thank you.

ummmm got very big RFE., I have to see what my employer is going to do.

1. Submit list of all I-140 petitions that the petitioner has filed include:

a.Receipt number

b.proffered wages for each beneficiary

c.wages actually paid to each beneficiary

d.W2- for each beneficiaries for the last year

2. Unemployement report for last 3years

3. Federal tax returns for 3 year

4. Benificiary's tax returns

5. beneficiary's valid end-client contracts

6.provide evidence that petitioner is approved by the state of XXXX to do business and the petitioner is currently active in business in the state of XXX.

Siva,

Like Patel mentioned above, the list is not bad at all. If your case is genuine, your employer should able to provide all the details easily. Did you file multiple I-140 before? If so, can you please tell us the status for each of them?.

Patel,

Thank you for updating your category.

Good luck,

Raj

Siva,

Like Patel mentioned above, the list is not bad at all. If your case is genuine, your employer should able to provide all the details easily. Did you file multiple I-140 before? If so, can you please tell us the status for each of them?.

Patel,

Thank you for updating your category.

Good luck,

No, I did not file multiple 140, this is first one, but USCIS is looking for each beneficiary detail (w2, wages etc…)with this company.

Raj

one of point in I140 RFE is "petitoner's certified quarteerly unemployment reports for the last three years. The reports submitted should include each employees name and date of birth.", but my empoyer saying this is not applicable for my company, because no one is unemployed with this firm, I really confused here , really appriciated your suggestions for this point.

Thanks

Hi Siva,

Did you submit all the required documents to USCIS? If your company haven't had any unemployment report before, simply ask them to include certified letter saying that no one is unemployed for the past 3 years. That should work. Please update your response when you get a chance.

Hello Manjusha,

Welcome to this June-July 2011 thread. I do see you upgraded your case to premium processing so you get the results in two weeks time (not 4 months). Am I right? Please update your response when you get time.

Regards,

Raj

Hi Siva,

Did you submit all the required documents to USCIS? If your company haven't had any unemployment report before, simply ask them to include certified letter saying that no one is unemployed for the past 3 years. That should work. Please update your response when you get a chance.

Hello Manjusha,

Welcome to this June-July 2011 thread. I do see you upgraded your case to premium processing so you get the results in two weeks time (not 4 months). Am I right? Please update your response when you get time.

Regards,

Raj

still lawyer is working on my RFE, sure I will update my progress.

Archived