I-140 filed in June-July 2011

inviteyour

Well good show by USCIS. SRC is Texas for sure. If you read the blog you would see Texas is processing I140 from some where around Dec 2010. Your case proved that estimation wrong. Good luck to all those whose application is in Texas (SRC) at least no more worries or depression.

@pinky your case maybe also super clean and convincing to USCIS.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pinky - Thank you for sharing your updates. Congrats on getting I-140 approved so fast that too in TSC under EB2 category. Initially I thought that you applied it in PP. However it seems that you applied it in regular. As Nipukumar mentioned, your case may be clean and convinced USCIS officer. We all know that any service center work differently and in different order. That is the reason, we started this thread to know the status of every individual.

Nipukumar - how about you? When did you apply your case? Any update will be appreciated.

Regards,

Raj

@Siva008: Yes you are right my attorney upgraded it from regular to Premium .

I do have a receipt of the same stating that i would hear in 15 days. But i didnt.

Unforunately they didnt accept it in premium, since they think they dont have labor cert with my new app and said my status is in extended review.

I havnet heard from them till now. So hoping its still in regular processing.

Thanks

Hi Manjusha,

Your case seems to be similar of mine. I submitted second application on June 27th (receipt date) but not included original labor certification. USCIS will not accept premium processing without original certificate. My previous I-140 was certified in EB3 since my attorney check marked the application under EB3 category by mistake. Now we have submitted new application checked as EB2 category without original labor certificate. Meanwhile i applied for I-485 application and processing in parallel to I-140.

Regards,

Raj

Hi Guys,

My I140 got approved. I got the email status notice tonight around 10pm. I was very happy to get it through as i am approaching end of 6th year by June 2012. My best wishes to all the members who are waiting for the approval.

My dates:

Applied 06/16/2011

Notice 06/17/2011

Approved 09/20/2011

EB2 India Regular Processing.

Cheers!

@Raj: Thats understandable that If my atttorney did not submit the original PERM with the application, they will not accept the application in Premium. But I had already applied I-140 with original PERM in regular processing.My attorney withdrew the earlier I-140 app and upgraded to premium. which mean the USCIS stills has my original Perm somewhere in their office. They are just ridiculous.

Good luck to you.

Thanks

Now what?

I used to be busy with these forums and others before the I140 got approved. Now after it is approved i am kinda feeling jobless! Just wait on the Queue until my PD becomes current? My PD is March 2011 and i dont see it is becoming current anytime before 2 years from now. I dont know what i am gonna be doing ...... any suggestions?

Manjusha - Can you please confirm me whether your bank check is accepted for PP upgrade by TSC or not? If so, the results should come in 2 weeks. Otherwise, it will be a regular processing. Let me know when you get a chance.

Nipukumar - You did good job on your part. Now what - You know, many people are still waiting to get their GC for the past 8-10 years. Some of them are converting from EB3 to EB2 in order to become current. We should always try to jump from one planet to better planet. EB3 is like Pluto not moving at all. So we are thinking much better life like Jupiter say EB2. If Jupiter is not good, you should try to convert to EB1 like Earth if you are eligible. Try to find what are the other possible ways to get green card. Long way to go. Plan accordingly. Just waiting for PD to become current will not help sometimes. You will be old at one point. Otherwise, stick to the same employer until it becomes current if you like them. Or settle down with nice Multi National Company and start concentrating on your work. You need not waste time on tracking this. We never know when it will become current. No one can imagine anything how our law will be changed in future.

Regards,

Raj

Ok guys... Finally received an RFE on my Ii-140 case. Request for Evidence.

RFE goes as below:

The petitioner must establish that the beneficiary has a Bachelor's Degreee in Computer Science or a related field, as of the priority datt. The petitioner submitted an unacceptable evaluation from US Tehnology & Educational Services that did not meet basic credential accreditation standards. Therefore, please submit another detailed advisory evaluation from another corporation.

Good luck to rest of the guys !

Hi Manjusha - somewhat good sign that USCIS is working on your application and got RFE. You can do another educational evaluation with ******** in new york. It is well recognized corporation. You may know about them. If not, please follow the link below and get it done.

http://**********.com/

Hi Priya - Congrats on getting I-140 approval. Can you please tell me about your category EB2 or EB3? And also whether it is regular processing or PP.

Thanks,

Raj

My details:

Received Date: 6/20/2011

Notice Date: 06/20/2011

Center: Texas

Type of Processing: Regular

All the best to all.

Regards,

-Jai.

Guys,

I got an update from USCIS on 30th Sep, and they need some more evidence. I dont know what they want but i will keep update you.

Regards,

Jai.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally Got Approval after 5 Months

Receipt Date: 6/23/2011

Service Center: Nebraska

Category: EB2

RFE Date : 10/07/2011

RFE Replied: 10/31/2011

Approved Date : 11/3/2011

My RFE is for Previous Employment Verification letters. Once my attorney send those .. its Approved.

Good Luck to all you guys !!!

Receipt Date: 3/17/2011

Service Center: Texas

Category: EB2

RFE Date : 8/08/2011

RFE Replied: 10/17/2011

Approved Date : 11/3/2011

RFE was that the designation on my previous indian company's service letter did not match to the profile position on the PERM...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I see few of you got approval recently (Raju/Manjusha/Sree/Shiva). Congrats! I am still waiting. It appears like TSC is processing all applications in 4 months time frame. Their web site says 4 months processing time for employment based applications as of Sept 30th. We will get new update in couple of days. My filing date is June 27th. Hopefully i will get some updates soon.

Please feel free to add any questions here. New comers are welcome!

With regards,

Raj

Archived