Category : EB2 - India

For me & spouse

Priority Date : 02/15/2010

Current on : Mar 2011 Bulletin

Filed I-485, I-131 and I-765 : 03/02/2011

USCIS Received Applications : 03/05/2011

My wife Receipts Received for I-485, I-131 and I-765 : 03/16/2011

My Receipts Received for I-485, I-131 : 03/16/2011

Awaiting for I-765 Receipt & Finger Prints..

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, Good News !!

I just came to know that, one person who filed his I-485 in Dec 2011 got his GC approved on April 03, 2012. This information is 100% pakka, as this came from my attorney who is working on my I-485.

hope this information gives some relief to people who filed in Dec 2011, and still waiting for their GC approvals.

--Anil Kudumula

• 1 month later...

Update: My case status(I485) was just updated and it said we(me and my spouse) need to appear for an interview at the National benefits center in a months time.

Please educate me as to what to expect from the interview, how should we be prepared for the interview and is there anything to be worried?

We received RFE in March (for passport & birth certificates) and submitted documents within a week. But, the online case status didn't updated for the Primary applicant - as it still shows RFE. After waiting for 60 days, we called USCIS yesterday to get updated on our case and they informed us to re-submit RFE documents for the primary applicant again. All the docs were fedex to USCIS yesterday.

So once they update the online case status for primary applicant next week (from RFE to RFE review), when can we contact USCIS to know whether our case is pre-adjucted? Do we still need to wait another 60 days before calling them?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Archived