December Bulletin: Lets track EB Approvals

chicagocsu

Andy80

I like your comment about processing speed.

Regarding 22 approvals - We need to keep in mind that not everyone is entering their case on ******** or updating it when they make progress. What I see is otherway. Most users come to these forum only when they have problem or question. It is just human tendency.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leman,

I completely AGREE with you. This is human nature when they have problem they look around when not they dont......as simple as that....BUt what I have is that NSC is processing EAD's faster than TSC....few of my friends who have a late priority date got their I-485's filed at NSC already got their EAD's whereas people with earlier PD filed TSC are still waiting...........Anyways I will keep you guys posted about my progress.....I was never ever impatient in the last 4 yrs as I am in the last 4 weeks.......and many more to come ...who knows till when..............:-)

Category: EB2- India

PD: March 14, 2008

Applicants: me & spouse (both currently on H1b)

Service Center: TSC

Application received by USCIS: December 1, 2011

Receipt Date: December 6, 2011

FP notice date: December 19, 2011

FP appointment date: January 4, 2012

I have couple of qs:

1. The case status when I login, the LUD shows 12/8/2011. It does'nt reflect the fact that FP notice was sent etc. I thought the LUD at least might change. Is this normal?

2. My husband's I485 receipt had a PD of December 1st, 2011 (same as the date that USCIS recived the applications) instead of my priority date. My lawyer has supposedly sent information to USCIS to correct this but we really have'nt heard back at all, its been at least least 3 weeks now. Has anyone else in the Dec bulletin had this issue? Did you try to resolve it? I am worried that this will now cause delays for us.

Hello folks,

There has been few updates on my case since the last time I posted my details...

The volume and activity on this thread is very minimal. I suggest all of you to join the I-485-filed-in-dec-2011-tracker thread on the ******** website. There are about 260 and odd people regularly posting and sharing their experiences. We even have a managed google spreadsheet to track the updates closely.

PD:01/08/2008

MD:12/01/2011

RD:12/02/2011

CD:12/14/2011

ND:12/14/2011

EAD/AP:1/25/2012(received approval emails and SMS yesterday)

Application Mailed to Phoenix Lockbox

Service Center: NSC

Waiting for FP Notices. Called USCIS after 46 days and spoke to an L2 officer who scheduled my FP notice and gave me the appt date. Am expecting to receive the FP notices and EAD/AP Card this week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*PD=Priority Date;MD=Mailed Date;RD=USCIS Received date;CD=Check encashment Date;ND=Notice(Receipt) Date

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: EB2 (India)

Center: TSC

PD: 11/06/2007

I-485/765/131 Filed: 11/30/2011 (Primary/Spouse/Kids)

I-485 /765/131Receipt Date: 12/01/2011

I-485/765/131 Notice Date: 12/06/2011

Biometric Notice Date: 12/14/2011 (Appt 01/04/2012)

Biometric Completed: 01/04/2012

I-131 Approval Mails (Kids): 01/20/2012 (Only I-485/131 filed for Kids)

I-131/765 Approval/Card Production mails (Principal/Spouse): 01/26/2012

I-485 status: Initial Review

Hi Ravi, good to see your progress. I remember you sharing about ********.com earlier and I've been regular there since then. anyway after waiting anxiously for quite some time - looking at the continuous updates on ******** for other filers can make one impatient pretty soon - I finally got my EAD/AP approvals on 25th Jan evening for both applicants. should get the cards by next week hopefully.

earlier, I got impatient and opened a SR on 9th Jan (31st day from my RD in Dec'11) inquiring about the FP notices. the agent was very polite and simply opened a SR without asking too many questions. opened one for my wife also. today's the 12th business day since opening the SR. and I found my FP notice in the mail box. there was a letter from NSC about the SR and with that was the FP notice. probably will get my wife's FP notice subsequently. the appointment date is 2/17/12 at Indianapolis ASC. RD is 12/8, ND is 12/12. good luck to you & others as well!

Hi Ravi, good to see your progress. I remember you sharing about ********.com earlier and I've been regular there since then. anyway after waiting anxiously for quite some time - looking at the continuous updates on ******** for other filers can make one impatient pretty soon - I finally got my EAD/AP approvals on 25th Jan evening for both applicants. should get the cards by next week hopefully.

earlier, I got impatient and opened a SR on 9th Jan (31st day from my RD in Dec'11) inquiring about the FP notices. the agent was very polite and simply opened a SR without asking too many questions. opened one for my wife also. today's the 12th business day since opening the SR. and I found my FP notice in the mail box. there was a letter from NSC about the SR and with that was the FP notice. probably will get my wife's FP notice subsequently. the appointment date is 2/17/12 at Indianapolis ASC. RD is 12/8, ND is 12/12. good luck to you & others as well!

Andy80

You are correct. NSC is processing EAD / AP much faster than TSC. As of 25th night, ******** had 33 EAD approved cases. 19 from NSC, 14 from TSC. At NSC, many applicants are getting EAD approval beore even getting FP notice. Though they are not linked, logical sequence is receipt notice, FP notice, EAD / AP approval.

Any way we have been waiting for so long, few more months won't make a big difference.............

Leman,

I completely AGREE with you. This is human nature when they have problem they look around when not they dont......as simple as that....BUt what I have is that NSC is processing EAD's faster than TSC....few of my friends who have a late priority date got their I-485's filed at NSC already got their EAD's whereas people with earlier PD filed TSC are still waiting...........Anyways I will keep you guys posted about my progress.....I was never ever impatient in the last 4 yrs as I am in the last 4 weeks.......and many more to come ...who knows till when..............:-)

Welcome to 485 world. You would see that people with 2010 PD will be approved before people have PD in 2005 or 2006. There is NO queue here.

Thanks buddy. I am glad it worked out for you. Hope things are progressing at your end aswell. Good Luck!!!

EB2 India

PD: March 2008

Filed: Dec 1, 2011, TSC

Received: Dec 2 2011

Receipt Date: Dec 7 2011

All 3 notices received via USPS: Dec 12, 2011

FP notice received via USPS: Dec 19,2011

FP completed: January 9, 2012 as scheduled (no early walk-in)

EAD approved: Jan 27, 2012 (Online status changed to "card/document production ordered")

I am assuming EAD and AP got approved together, when I enter the receipt number for the AP on the USCIS online tracker, it still says "case not found". Same for I-485.

My case:

EB2 India - NSC

PD: 11/01/2007

RD: 12/07/2011

ND: 12/09/2011

FP Notice: 02/15/2012

EAD: Card / Document Production - "your new card was delivered on January 27, 2012, directly to the address we had on file". But I have not received it yet?

AP: Post Decision Activity - "We have mailed you an approval notive on 01/20/2012". I have not seen it yet.

I have not received any emails either? Did anyone else had similar issues / delays?

On Jan 27, I received SMS & emails that my EAD/ AP for both me and my wife has been approved and ordered for production. I see lot of people here got the same thing late last week.

However, I-485 still show initial review status.......

Looks like TSC officials are back from their vacation or listening to our frustrations here........;-)

Archived