New H1B Regular Process Vermont ***July Only****

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Important Update!!

My H1-B (Regular Extension) was filed on July 27,2011 @ VSC

This morning, (Nov 10, 2011) my attorney and myself called USCIS for case updates. According to them, even though processing times say 2 months they are backlogged by 3-4 months.

Currently they are processing July 1st week cases and for my case they said approximately it can up to 24 business days.

Here is the update I can see on the page today (14-Nov)

I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker H-1B - Specialty occupation - Visa to be issued abroad July 17, 2011 I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker H-1B - Specialty occupation - Change of status in the U.S. July 17, 2011 I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker H-1B - Specialty occupation - Extension of stay in the U.S. July 10, 2011

My Receipt date is July 20th, does it mean i can expect this week ?

I heard today from a reliable source that they stopped all H and Perm process for a while to Make Wages Revision for this year.

And now they have completed those process and started looking into the petitions.

Lets hope for the best !! :)

Thanks, Even My H1B is still shows in Initial Review state, receipt dated July 20th.

Can I file another new H1B with Premium processing through another Sponser if he is interested to hire me ?

Yes you can apply for new H1B..as per to my knowledge that doesnt make any difference...

but i advice you should wait for one week.. as i think we may get some updates from uscis in next week..

Receipt date: 18th July, 2011

Type : H1B ( New - Regular )

Once evidences are provided to USCIS,. how long normally does it take to make a final decision. I understand it may vary but still I am interested to know on average its processing time.

Three of us ( my friends too ) had the same receipt date and same employer and all three of us got the same status i.e. RFE on the same date i.e. 17th Nov. What could ideally be the reason that all petitions of the same employer are marked RFE.

Thanks in advance replying to my concerns.

Archived