New H1B Regular Process Vermont ***July Only****

It would be so early to start this thread, but thought of starting now.

I would request to maintain the status of "New H1B Regular Process Vermont ***July Only****".

Mine -

Receipt Date: 07/12/2011

Notice Date: 07/12/2011

Relationship: Employee-Employer

Started waiting as all of you guys. Best of Luck everybody!

Thanks!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Receipt Date : 12 July, 2011

Case : H1B new

Am bored seing this status. Feel even more sad for the guys who had applied in May and have not received a response yet !

Please keep posting. Hope the 'Irene' does not impact Vermont Centre ! Amen

What is wrong with Vermont ? Anyone has ideas on that ?

Also once the H1b is approved online then how much time will it take for the interview and other processes before i can actually get my visa stamped.

Thanks

FYI : My Receipt Date : July 12, 2011

Current Status : Initial Review (phew.. )

Originally posted by ShivQ:

What is wrong with Vermont ? Anyone has ideas on that ?

Also once the H1b is approved online then how much time will it take for the interview and other processes before i can actually get my visa stamped.

Thanks

FYI : My Receipt Date : July 12, 2011

Current Status : Initial Review (phew.. )

There are people waiting since March/April and many since May, VSC has become extremely slow, not sure why. Maybe murthy firm can find out and publish it in their weekly newsletter?

Its sad the way things have been progressing :(

I had to join my company in US on October 1st and till date i wait for an online response.

My details are :

Receipt Date : 12 July,11

Status as on : 12 Sep, 11

INITIAL REVIEW

Would request someone from Murthy Forum to come in and help people like us. If need be then i can ask my employer to upgrade to Premium.

Originally posted by skanti:

Applied Date: July 12th

Receipt Date: July 18th

Type: New H1b Regular Processing

Center : Vermont.

@skanti

Hye can you please tell you have applied through consultant? and what documents they are asking as an evidence?

Originally posted by na80:

Center: Vermont.

I am getting really nervous now for Oct 1st start date. Should I upgrade to premium? Employer will not pay for it :(.

Its taking minimum 3 months or more for others on forum. VSC is the slowest right now among all centers. I guess they got too many applications since many immigrants in northeast states like NY, NJ, etc

You may get by mid-October judging from how others applications went on this forum.

Have any of the July folks heard from Vermont center yet? Or are they still doing the June applications? Wonder what's wrong with them.

Heavy backlog at VSC. I hope immigration attorney associations like AILA can do something about this? They can at least transfer cases to other centers that are not as slow as VSC.

they only have got 36000 petitions so far in this fiscal year, it is either they changed the process of scrutinizing the applications or they dont have enough resources compared to other service centers.

Originally posted by niko:

Center: Vermont.

I am getting really nervous now for Oct 1st start date. Should I upgrade to premium? Employer will not pay for it :(.

Its taking minimum 3 months or more for others on forum. VSC is the slowest right now among all centers. I guess they got too many applications since many immigrants in northeast states like NY, NJ, etc

You may get by mid-October judging from how others applications went on this forum.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived