New H1B Regular Process Vermont ***July Only****

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This forum has been very helpful during this waiting period. Thanks again everyone.

I would like to share the details of my H1-B Extension status to help other people.

H1-B Extension-7th Year- Regular Processing

Receipt Date : July 11, 2011

Waiting for decision on H-4 extension of my wife.

H4- Receipt date : July 11, 2011

Good News!

Type : L1 -> H1 (Regular)

Receipt Date: 07/12/2011

Approved Date: 11/01/2011

Best of Luck for all of you guys!

Post Decision Activity

On November 1, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

Since, I had received my H1 approval as well as H4 approval for my dependent yesterday. I've couple of following question below - Experts pls address.

1. How many days it'll take to receive the Hard Copy document from USCIS?

2. Who will receive Attorney or Petitioner?

3. Will it be with whole package like - Approval Notice, LCA, Approved I-129 etc.?

4. Who'll be receiving for my wife H4 receipt Attorney or Petitioner?

Any new H1 Approvals after 02-Nov ?

As per the Forum analysis,

Persons who applied on 1st & 13th of July, they both got approval on same day 1st Nov which is surprising for me! But Still some June Petition didn't get approved as well. Confusing really.

Vermont SC

Receipt : 20-July-2011

Today's status : Initial Review (03-Nov)

Keeping my fingers crossed !

Any new H1 Approvals after 02-Nov ?

As per the Forum analysis,

Persons who applied on 1st & 13th of July, they both got approval on same day 1st Nov which is surprising for me! But Still some June Petition didn't get approved as well. Confusing really.

Vermont SC

Receipt : 20-July-2011

Today's status : Initial Review (03-Nov)

Keeping my fingers crossed !

I am waiting since June 24th for E3 visa and dependent approval from VSC. It seems like processing is not according to receipt date.

Since, I had received my H1 approval as well as H4 approval for my dependent yesterday. I've couple of following question below - Experts pls address.

1. How many days it'll take to receive the Hard Copy document from USCIS?

2. Who will receive Attorney or Petitioner?

3. Will it be with whole package like - Approval Notice, LCA, Approved I-129 etc.?

4. Who'll be receiving for my wife H4 receipt Attorney or Petitioner?

Urgent - Can anybody respond to my question? I appreciate the expert's response.

I'm waiting to hard copy.

Good News!

Type : L1 -> H1 (Regular)

Receipt Date: 07/12/2011

Approved Date: 11/01/2011

Best of Luck for all of you guys!

Post Decision Activity

On November 1, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

How long did it took for the I-797 hard copy to arrive in mail. Please post the exact date.

Urgent - Can anybody respond to my question? I appreciate the expert's response.

I'm waiting to hard copy.

Well, these were very basic questions

1. Within 5-10 business days

2. Its normally on the address mentioned on H-1 Receipt Notice

3. I-129 is the petition that your Attorney prepares to send to USCIS, H-1B cannot be applied unless LCA is approved. So to answer your question, USCIS only sends Approval Notice (I-797), You can get remaining from your attorney.

4. Sorry cannot answer this question, Not married yet :)

Archived