New H1B Regular Process Vermont ***July Only****

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same mine too.

Receipt Date: July 12th

Type: L1B -> H1B Regular Processing

Center: Vermont.

Can we predict the possibility for getting approval? Like next week / in 2 week any.

Any input would be highly appreciable.

Unlikely since some waiting since early June and late May also. Others with mid-late June got it though. On average 4 months time now at VSC!

Receipt Date: 08/01/2011

Notice Date: 08/04/2011

Current H1B Expiration: 11/24/11

Since current processing takes more than 3 months, can I continue to work after 11/24/11?

On an average, I guess it takes 3 months and 2 weeks, hopefully you should get approval in coming weeks, please update the forum when your case is adjudicated

Hi barkulkum,

Thanks for the update. We all are really waiting for an update on july applications. So finally they started processing. Thank god.

Mine is on 07/12/2011. Still in initial review.

It all depends on who is adjudicating your case and how slow/fast they work. The date really does not matter if your case has been adjudicated to someone who is really slow or have too many complicated cases to process. That is why some people have been waiting even since April/May!!

On top of that, they are government employees and like in all countries, things move very slowly in government departments even in the US. All we can do is wait and there is no good way to communicate with USCIS either and even if you do get someone on the phone nothing will be done apart from getting a generic response. Welcome to the US immigration system which is not for the faint of hearts!

Archived