H1b travel after 6 years I140 with old employer

akat

Hi,

I want to travel to india and I want to make sure that I will not have visa issues. I have researched online but came up with no answers as people with my circumstances are scant.

1) I have lived in US for more that 6 years.

2) I got my I-797 approved based on my I-140.

3) My I-140 was approved with my previous employer.

4) I have a new I-797 with my new employer.

5) My current employer is processing my Labor and this is not yet approved.

Is it safe for me to be travelling to India before I get the Labor and I-140 approved.

Please help.

Thanks in Advance.

hi all,

I tried booking the appointment but I got an "eligible for dropbox". Considering my situation do you think that it is wise for dropbox.

1) I have lived in US for more that 6 years.

2) I got my I-797 approved based on my I-140.

3) My I-140 was approved with my previous employer.

4) I have a new I-797 with my new employer.

5) My current employer is processing my Labor and this is not yet approved.

My answers to the questions below from appointment site. Which said I am eligioble fro dropbox:

Do you have a previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee)? Y
Was your prior H1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) annotated “Clearance Received” or “Department Authorization”? N
Have you ever been refused a H-1B (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) visa before? N
Is your previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) still valid? N
Did your previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) expire within the last 12 months? Y
Was your most recent H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) issued in India after January 1, 2008?Y

Archived