H1b Transfer while spending time in INDIA(URGENT)

jyoti04411

Hi ,

I am working for company A and have come to India for my marriage.My wife will go for H4 dependent VISA with my current organization A .During my stay I got an offer from company B.If I will work for Company B then I will resign from my current Company A only after I reach US.   now I have below queries in Mind.

1. Can Company B start my  H1b transfer during my stay in India?If yes is there any chance of facing  issue at port of entry ?How do  company B transfer my H1b as a single or married person ?

2. As my Wife will have H4 VISA with current Company A .how will  company B transfer her VISA?can they file it separately ?

Regards,

Jyoti

It makes it confusing if you post as Jyoti. If you want to come back to work for B you need an approved H1 petition for them. If not come back to work for A and have B then file a H1 for you with PP and an H4 for her at the same time.

H4 HAS NO CONNECTION to the employer. The connection is to your valid H1 status with any employer.

Hi,

1. Can Company B start my  H1b transfer during my stay in India?If yes is there any chance of facing  issue at port of entry ?How do  company B transfer my H1b as a single or married person ? - Yes they can do. No issue at port of entry as you are still working with Company A. If you are married by then then file your application as married but that doesn't matter as your wife is going for H4 visa with your Company A I797.

2. They can file your H4 visa separately. 

Archived