Can H4 stay in US while H1 is traveling to India

myvisaquery

Hi,

1 - Can H4 stay in US while H1 is traveling to India for an urgent situation.

2 - How many weeks can H4 stay in US without H1.

3 - Within 3 weeks to 4 weeks H1 is returning back to US, then what are the complications we may face in future, due to the absence of H1 and H4 staying alone in US for 3 to 4 weeks.

4 - Which department in US do we need to contact to get an accurate information on this so that it would be on safer side.

Thank you.

Hi,

I have another question.

My Friend(on H1B) and his family(Wife + Kid) are going to India. My friend's wife H1B approval is pending(RFE response sent) and she would be coming back to US along with Kid after one week. But my friend would stay back in India and will travel after 2 weeks.

Questions -

1) Can she(H4) enter US without the primary applicant(Husband holding valid H1B).

2) If her H1 is approved while she is in India, what are the best options -

going for Visa Stamping or entering US on H4 and     later apply for Change of Status(H4 to H1)

3) 

3) If H1 is a

Hi,

I have another question.

My Friend(on H1B) and his family(Wife + Kid) are going to India. My friend's wife H1B approval is pending(RFE response sent) and she would be coming back to US along with Kid after one week. But my friend would stay back in India and will travel after 2 weeks.

Questions -

1) Can she(H4) enter US without the primary applicant(Husband holding valid H1B).

2) If her H1 is approved while she is in India, what are the best options -

going for Visa Stamping or entering US on H4 and later apply for Change of Status(H4 to H1)

3)

3) If H1 is a

1. No.

2. Enter with a valid H1B visa & I797

Archived