False Conviction details disclosure required during New employment ?

khandoba1986

I had a false conviction  which resulted in a Immigration case on me, Later my Attorney provided all the docs to  court n I got clearance letter from Immigration justice sayin dat my stay was never invalid n i am allowed to stay in US with my Valid visa.

I am changing my employer & in application form here is 1 Ques & Clause and California state rule for this.

Question- Have you ever been convicted a felony that has not been expunged sealed, annulled, impounded, erased or pardoned? *

Clause - Please note that, for all states, you do NOT have to indentify a record of any adult or juvenile arrest, detention, or conviction that has been sealed, expunged, annulled, erased, pardoned or statutorily eradicated, set aside or otherwise dismissed by court order

This position is inCalifornia and here is the note for California State given in application form. 

California Applicants:  Do not identify any misdemeanor conviction for which probation has been successfully completed or otherwise discharged and the case has been dismissed by a court.  Also, do not identify marijuana-related convictions entered by the court more than two (2) years ago that involve: unlawful possession of marijuana; transportation or giving away of up to 28.5 grams of marijuana, other than concentrated cannabis, or the offering to transport or give away up to 28.5 grams of marijuana, other than concentrated cannabis; possession of paraphernalia used to smoke marijuana; being in a place with knowledge that marijuana was being used; or being under the influence of marijuana.  Also, do not identify any arrest or detention that did not result in a conviction or any record of a referral to, and participation in, any pretrial or post trial diversion program.

My Question - As case was cleared in court- do i need to say yes/no for this( Please see in clause it says "set aside or otherwise dismissed by court order" .

Request to help me out in answering this question on new employment form. 

Archived