I-94 card missing

naveenaguntupalli

My mom came to U.S yesterday on visitor visa [b1/B2], through Atlanta port of entry. I am not sure if the CBP officer did not give I-94 card or if my mom missplaced it. So, we dont have her I-94 card. I belive USAS made I-94 cards electronic/online. But if go to online i did not find her records, Can you please let me know what to do. https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/request.html

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Naveen - Can you pls let us know the current update you have on this issue ? Were you able to find your mom's I-94 ? My parents landed in August 2013 & now we have realized that they do not have a I-94. I am about to apply for a I-102 (I-94 replacement as per USCIS website) ..but before i do i wanted to check if you were successful in locating your mom's I-94 ?

Hi Naveen - Can you pls let us know the current update you have on this issue ? Were you able to find your mom's I-94 ? My parents landed in August 2013 & now we have realized that they do not have a I-94. I am about to apply for a I-102 (I-94 replacement as per USCIS website) ..but before i do i wanted to check if you were successful in locating your mom's I-94 ?

No more paper I94s. Everything is online. Try google search using keywords.

Archived