visitor visa for parents and younger sister

muthunagu100

Most USCs want illegally present people deported.

Actually, the polls show an overwhelming support for legalization of illegally present people.

Most USCs, both naturally born and naturalized, understand that deportation of 11 million people is pretty much impossible.

Guest Noah Lotte

Dear Chakrakr....still haven't heard about all your 'experience' interviewing visa applicants.....so what if one or two random people were accidentally issued visas...note...we have still not heard any accurate follow ups from those posters about the whereabouts of those single, unemployed relatives....

No VO on this planet listens to anything you have to offer...because you have never been a VO....and never will be, for so many reasons.

The OP's sister has zero reasons to depart the US....no legitimate company gives weeks of vacation time to a brand new employee; no legitimate employee 'has to' spend 6-8 weeks in the US moments after taking a new job....the entire scenario makes no sense whatsoever, no matter who writes what letter, and certainly not because of anything you have to say..

Guest Noah Lotte

And yes, as a law abiding USC, I would much prefer that all illegals be deported...tomorrow...that anyone violating the terms of their visa be deported and banned from entering the US for at least ten years, no more waivers, no more salvation by marrying some USC for a green card....we need to literally enforce responsibility upon those who believe that they are entitled to scam US taxpayers out of jobs and benefits....

Actually, the polls show an overwhelming support for legalization of illegally present people.

Most USCs, both naturally born and naturalized, understand that deportation of 11 million people is pretty much impossible.

Isn't that an open invitation to break the law then?

Dear Chakrakr....still haven't heard about all your 'experience' interviewing visa applicants.....so what if one or two random people were accidentally issued visas...note...we have still not heard any accurate follow ups from those posters about the whereabouts of those single, unemployed relatives....

No VO on this planet listens to anything you have to offer...because you have never been a VO....and never will be, for so many reasons.

The OP's sister has zero reasons to depart the US....no legitimate company gives weeks of vacation time to a brand new employee; no legitimate employee 'has to' spend 6-8 weeks in the US moments after taking a new job....the entire scenario makes no sense whatsoever, no matter who writes what letter, and certainly not because of anything you have to say..

I do not need to be a VO to read and comprehend simple English. Nor do I need to "follow up" (whatever that means) any of the cases where VO issued Visa to single, unmarried female . VOs seem to routinely defy YOUR verdict and issue Visa to Single, Unmarried ladies. You are sooo right .... "No VO on this planet listens to anything you have to offer...because you have never been a VO....and never will be, for so many reasons." . VOs just proved that they Do Not Listen to what one Noah Lotte (aka feedback) says.

BTW, were ou able to "manufacture" that statistics :)

And yes, as a law abiding USC, I would much prefer that all illegals be deported...tomorrow...that anyone violating the terms of their visa be deported and banned from entering the US for at least ten years, no more waivers, no more salvation by marrying some USC for a green card....we need to literally enforce responsibility upon those who believe that they are entitled to scam US taxpayers out of jobs and benefits....

Completely in concurrence with you...only that Im a law abiding LPR...waiting to become a USC.

i would prefer people to come here legally and obey the laws of this Great Country.

Guest Noah Lotte

dear chakrakr: had you ever been a VO, you would have some idea of the statistics on the numbers of young single women who have miraculously fallen in love during baggage claim after being granted a B2 visa...but you have never been a VO and never will. Why do you think I have such insight on these topics? Sure, I cannot predict the outcome of a given interview with 100% certainty, but I am not far off the mark....whereas you have absolutely no idea of how the process works.

dear chakrakr: had you ever been a VO, you would have some idea of the statistics on the numbers of young single women who have miraculously fallen in love during baggage claim after being granted a B2 visa...but you have never been a VO and never will. Why do you think I have such insight on these topics? Sure, I cannot predict the outcome of a given interview with 100% certainty, but I am not far off the mark....whereas you have absolutely no idea of how the process works.

Are you sure you cannot predicit the outcome with 100% certainity ? I thought you are GOD. You earlier said "Your parents may qualify; your sister, no." Now you say it is not "no" but "may be no".

You have a lot of "insight" including how summer break works in different school systems all over the world, how much money a professional earn in India etc. etc. BTW, since you are a VO , you must be having access to the sooper seecret "statistics". Did you share that with your fellow VOs ? How come they are still issuign Visa to young, unmarried females against your liking ?

Sure, I cannot predict the outcome of a given interview with 100% certainty,

What a paradigm shift from "The parents may qualify; the sister, no." You earlier "predicted with 100% certainity" and now say "I cannot predict ..." . So you say that you lied earlier ?

Let us try to help OP here. OP,

1. The chance of a visa is entirely dependent on the situation of each individual.

2. Your parents have higher chances of getting a visa, compared to your sister. (This does not necessarily mean that your parents will get a visa and your sister wont).

3. Your best option is to talk to Murthy India. Present the case. Discuss the pros and cons and submit a strong application. Hope for the best.

"OP, If the visa system had not been abused by citizens of certain countries - India included as it has one of the highest number if illegally present individuals who have overstayed that authorized - obtaining visas by others who have no intention of violating US laws would be easier. They continue to do so at an alarming rate;"

@t75, That is one of the most alarming and untrue statements ever made. Either put up or shut up. let us see your source. No personal offense.

Guest Noah Lotte

Visa abuse is rampant in many countries....people use their B1 visas for 'knowledge transfer' which really means working under the table. Others use (abuse) their B2 visas by working without permission (often for their relatives who may own a motel, gas station or dough nut store). Still more use their B2 visa for 'spousal shopping' - trying desperately to find a quick route to a green card. VOs who work in countries in which visa abuse is common are far less likely to give any applicant the benefit of the doubt if they on the fence when contemplating an approval. When a VO gets 'burned' by somebody who abuses the visa privilege, they are likely to bear down even more while interviewing.

@t75, That is one of the most alarming and untrue statements ever made. Either put up or shut up. let us see your source. No personal offense.

What's wrong with this statement? either you are living in a cave or choose to ignore the facts...i myself know many from India who come here on Visitor visa and overstay with their relatives and work illegally in gas stations, motels, dounut store...

moreover T75 said many country's citizens flout the Visa rules, "Including India"....so this is a fact...you do not have to show patriotic towards india...just because you are from India...if that was the case you shouldnt have been in the US in first place!!

What's wrong with this statement? either you are living in a cave or choose to ignore the facts...i myself know many from India who come here on Visitor visa and overstay with their relatives and work illegally in gas stations, motels, dounut store...

moreover T75 said many country's citizens flout the Visa rules, "Including India"....so this is a fact...you do not have to show patriotic towards india...just because you are from India...if that was the case you shouldnt have been in the US in first place!!

Well, I have seen people in this forum who got their GC by taking the advantage of the loop holes in the process. So does it mean that all the GC holders did it in that way??

Similarly, all the visitors doesn't overstay during their visit.

Did you report them to ICE ? If not, you are part of the problem (in any case you already spilled your history :) )

moreover T75 said many country's citizens flout the Visa rules, "Including India"....so this is a fact..

Why this is a fact ? Because t75 says so OR because someone who illegaly got his Green Card claims to have seen some cases (but scared to report them to ICE) ?

Read Again. t75 said "India included as it has one of the highest number if illegally present individuals " . What Ponte is asking is for statistics supporting the claim that India has the highest number of illegals in US.

Such stats might be present but Ponte's asking makes perfect sense. Also remember, when considering such stats, one need to account for the population of every country. I once did some digging and contrary to popular belief , many European countries send more people on EB immigration path than India (% in terms of number of people immigrating to total population of the country).

.you do not have to show patriotic towards india...just because you are from India...if that was the case you shouldnt have been in the US in first place!!

Supporting India and living in US need not go hand in hand. Yes, someone who illegaly got his GC might wrap up in American Flag and continue self flog but not everybody wants to join that August league.

Rahul412 and Chakrakr need to get over with my GC story..Ive already explained about it.

You want us to believe that -- 1) You were SO naive that you paid your Employer whatever he asked for without asking why you are paying it;

2) You are such a great soul who paid the cost of 485 years in Advance. PERM happens much earlier than 485 and someone who pays for 485 only, pays it towards the end of cycle (and hence knows he is paying for 485).

BTW, why didn't you report the "many from India" who are working illegaly ? Are you scared that it might open the Pandora's box and hurt you more than anyone else ?

You want us to believe that -- 1) You were SO naive that you paid your Employer whatever he asked for without asking why you are paying it;

2) You are such a great soul who paid the cost of 485 years in Advance. PERM happens much earlier than 485 and someone who pays for 485 only, pays it towards the end of cycle (and hence knows he is paying for 485).

If you go back to my posts I have mentioned that I had applied concurrently for my I140 & I485. This was back during the June July of 2007 fiasco. My Perm was approved in less than 10 days. And that was the time I paid my attorney directly for my I485 along with EAD n AP.

I really haven't broken any law and am totally against it. I love this country and hate it when ***** break the law here and taking advantage of honest people here.

:)

Archived