H4 to H1 for my Wife

Can you please tell me the name of the consulting firm who so happily did this h4 to h1? how long was the bond-contract ? Please also mention details of the fake project and location and project details so that every un-educated or educated house-wife from india can get h1b and fully abuse the program by running fake payrolls. Thank You.

• 3 weeks later...

This is to "Ottawa_rocks"... From your above comments it looks like you went through all the above stuff you mentioned.. So Dont act too smart.... All know the rules.. I work for big software gaint you cant even think of... Even big companies like *****, ***, ******* say that they have some project for the candidate, but they will place them in some other project once the h1b got approved and start working in US. So small companies are not an exception. People please check the company profiles and their visa approvals in sites like *****.com and **********.com to get a quick review on the companies they are going with. Moreover tell me which company in US will offer a contract job 6 month before the start date... unless you work on opt or some other work visa.

This is to "Ottawa_rocks"... From your above comments it looks like you went through all the above stuff you mentioned.. So Dont act too smart....

Has it occurred to you that some people may actually learn from their bad experiences?

Posting here can actually help people not making the same mistakes...

Archived