H4 transfer required or not?

tanishkaa

1.If we are not transferring H4 with H1, then how it will go?Can you please explain.

2.I am about to file my H1 transfer and my wifes H4 transfer now in January and we are planning to file for H1B for her from H4 in month of April. So if our transfer is in process till the month of april, as we know in normal h1b transfer takes 3-5 month for approval/rejection.So whether in any scenario it will effect her H1B filling or I should not transfer her H4 now and directly apply for her H1 in month of april?? Please suggest.

Thanks

I recently learnt that my husband's employer is going to cancel his visa since he is leaving the company and got H1 transfer through. Here we were asking attorney of the company about our daughter's H4 status and as far as they say H4 status is not linked to H1 so if USCIS doesnot revoke her H4 too till we are good. We already consulted earlier and new company's attorney and they confirmed about no issue for her status. Does anybody experienced any issue related to this specially at time of stamping or GC processing? Also anybody know does USCIS send a letter or something about revoking visas to home address or to employer?

I really appreciate response.

Archived