H1B REGULAR PROCESSING TIME CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER

adithya201

Vandy77,

On July 16th in my case status they have updated they received the check for PP and they will start the processing my petition as Premium process. On July 17th my case status has changed to Acceptance stage. On july 24th My status changed to Decision. In that they specified they have approved my petition on July 21st. Even my attorneys also revd the email on saturday 2PM reg my approval . I hope for PP they can work like this. But I'm not sure.This is the message in my case status

"On July 21, 2012, this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was approved and we sent you an e-mail notice. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello,

Can anybody tell me what this means?

Processing Times

1). Select a form type Select one...I-102I-129I-129FI-130I-131I-140I-360I-485I-526I-539I-600I-600AI-730I-751I-765I-817I-821I-824I-829I-90I-90AI-914I-918N-400N-565N-600N-643 2). Select a form sub-type Select one...Blanket LE - Treaty traders and investorsH-1B - Specialty occupation - Change of status in the U.S.H-1B - Specialty occupation - Extension of stay in the U.S.H-1B - Specialty occupation - Visa to be issued abroadH-1C - NursesH-3 - Temporary traineesL - Intracompany transfersO - Extraordinary abilityP - Athletes, artists, and entertainersQ - Cultural exchange visitors and exchange visitors participating in the Irish Peace processR - Religious occupationTN - North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) professional 3). Select an office Select one...California Service CenterVermont Service Center How to calculate your cycle time

ptGraphNatlGoal.gif

USCIS National Goal - 2.0 Month(s)

ptGraphNatlAvg.gif

USCIS National Average - 2.0 Month(s)

ptGraphLocal.gif

California Service Center - 2.0 Month(s)

Effective as of: May 31, 2012

Hello Nefan,

CSC is moving really slow this year , till now i have heard people with receipt date of 10th April got Approval, my receipt date is 12 April and im still waiting, it will be 4 months in a week , Your date is June 4th so i think you need to have some patience & wait some time or upgrade to PP ,

Whereas for Vermont Center i know people of Receipt date of May 1st already got Approvals.

Archived