H1B REGULAR PROCESSING TIME CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER

adithya201

HI,

MY I129 APPLICATION WAS FILED IN 1ST WEEK OF APRIL AND THE NOTICE DATE SAYS "APRIL 9,2012", I AM WORKING FULL TIME. I HAVE BEEN CHECKING CASE STATUS ON USCIS SITE FOR A WHILE, IT STILL SAYS "INITIAL REVIEW" CAN ANYBODY PLEASE TELL HOW MANY DAYS IT WOULD TAKE FOR MAKING A DECISION IN CSC. SINCE, MY FRIEND APPLIED TO VSC (SIMILAR SITUATION), HE GOT APPROVED 1 WEEK BACK.

THANKS

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi All

Even my Application (Regular Processing) was in April 2nd Week, and Receipt Date is 12 April ...It still says "Initial Review" on the website..

Did any one hear about Approvals in Regualr Processing category for CSC, so far i have not heard from anyone and what is the Time line it usually takes.

Thanks

tujna

Congratulations !!! Did you see the approval on USCIS website or did you get in mail?

I will also post similar information, once I get a decision.

Members, please post your approval dates, so that other members would get an idea as well.

Thanks

Thank you!

I checked online today and the case status was updated to post-decision activity, stating that approval notice was mailed on June 22. Waiting for the notice in the mail some time this week, I suppose.

Good luck to you too and everyone else! I think California finally started moving now that the new H-1Bs are over.

Archived