Successful H1B Stamping EVC at Ottawa June 4th

Phani_immiHelp

For Two of us me and My friend got H1B stamping done at Ottawa EVC model

Stage1: At the entry they checked the appointment confirmation, did security check-in just like in airports you have to take out Belt, Wallet etc except Shoe and let us in.

Stage2: Checked Appointment confirmation, I- 797 and sent to a counter

Note: Pls upload recent photograph on ds-160 or else my friend was asked to go to a photo shop and get new photos...

Stage3: At this counter they took the Passport, I-797, Employer Letter, Client Letter, Vendor Letter

Stage4: Interview lasted like 30 seconds for both of us asked about my role and my project and said Visa was approved

Good Luck guys!!! If you have all the documentation needed you have very good chances that your Visa get approved

For Two of us me and My friend got H1B stamping done at Ottawa EVC model

Stage1: At the entry they checked the appointment confirmation, did security check-in just like in airports you have to take out Belt, Wallet etc except Shoe and let us in.

Stage2: Checked Appointment confirmation, I- 797 and sent to a counter

Note: Pls upload recent photograph on ds-160 or else my friend was asked to go to a photo shop and get new photos...

Stage3: At this counter they took the Passport, I-797, Employer Letter, Client Letter, Vendor Letter

Stage4: Interview lasted like 30 seconds for both of us asked about my role and my project and said Visa was approved

Good Luck guys!!! If you have all the documentation needed you have very good chances that your Visa get approved

Congratulations Phani, I have my interview at Ottawa in July. Can you share your email id? I have two questions regarding the interview

@Phani_immiHelp :congrats on your visa.

Did you get your passport back. I got my visa approved on the same date, but didnt hear from Loomis yet ....

Yes I got my passport back.

I attended the interview on Monday morning 8:30.

Got an email on Tuesday 4:31 pm from Loomis that they picked up my passport from Consulate and it has the Way Bill Number.

Some time around Tuesday midnight or Wednesday morning Application Status showed 'Ready for pickup' at US Visa site -- http://usvisa-info.com

So I picked up Wednesday Morning I could have picked up Tuesday evening itself but they close the DHL office at 6pm so couldn't reach by then.

This is the best case. But the delivery time not the same with every one.

My friend who attended the interview with me at the same time as myne still waiting for the passport. He is expecting to get it today. Let's see

Gud Luck !!

Archived