New H1B Premium Processing - October 2011- Vermont Service Center

venkat02

Please post you H1B application status , filed at VSC in Month of October 2011. Please post application reciept date, any RFE( Shouldn't get for anyone), type of RFE's, approval ( Decision) dates e.t.c.

Reciept Date: Oct 22 2011.

Application status: Acceptance

Waiting for the decisiion...............

Hi,

I have applied for H1B Premium processing and my case is at the VSC. My employer applied the I129 and received receipt on 11 Oct. And subsequently submitted the I 907 for Premium processing. The acceptance date on the online status check shows as 20 Oct and still in the acceptance status. Can anyone let me know when exactly is my 15 calendar days for the premium processing begins? Is it only after the I 907 is submmited? Online status states that:

On October 20, 2011, we received this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER and we e-mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. This case is being processed at our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location.

Any idea when I might expect an approval>

Thanks!!

My company has applied for new H1-B premium processing and mailed the docs on 10-26 -2011 and they have received on 10-28-2011. So far USCIS havent sent any receipt notice. Also my employer said USCIS did not even cashed the check for fee.

Does anyone has any idea on what is going on? How long will it take usually to receive the receipt?

Thanks,

@VSC

Filed on: 05/01/2011

RFE Received: 07/29/2011

RFE response: 08/30/2011

Converted to premium: 10/18/2011

USCIS Website update: 10/19/2011 (RFE Response review)

As of 11/01/2011- Still waiting for response...:(

Hi Guys,

I have filed H1b @ VSC

On 11/3/2011, I got an update on website and the bubble moved back to Initial review again and they said they received my Premium Processing request today.

Did any one face the same situation or does any one have any clue about it?

Your answer or help is really appreciated.

Hi Guys,

I have filed H1b @ VSC

On 11/3/2011, I got an update on website and the bubble moved back to Initial review again and they said they received my Premium Processing request today.

Did any one face the same situation or does any one have any clue about it?

Your answer or help is really appreciated.

Hi,

Even In my case bubble moved back from Intial Review to Acceptance, after I requested to upgrade to Premium processing from Regular processing.

Hi,

Even In my case bubble moved back from Intial Review to Acceptance, after I requested to upgrade to Premium processing from Regular processing.

@Pnk: My case status changed to 'Acceptance' bubble today....I saw this happening to few other members as well...Just keeping my finger crossed...

Best of luck to you and please keep us posted here...if you get any update.

Thanks

Archived