New H1B Premium Processing - October 2011- Vermont Service Center

venkat02

My premium processing was approved in 5 days once USCIS received the documents. Now a days its taking around 2 weeks for premium processing (thats what i observed based on experience - from this forum and friends experiences).

My company has applied for new H1-B premium processing and mailed the docs on 10-26 -2011 and they have received on 10-28-2011. So far USCIS havent sent any receipt notice. Also my employer said USCIS did not even cashed the check for fee.

Does anyone has any idea on what is going on? How long will it take usually to receive the receipt?

Thanks,

H1B Transfer - PP - Vermont SC

Receipt Date: 24 Oct 2011

Current Status - Approved.

USCIS Website still says "Acceptance", But my HR updated me that it is approved today.

Krjaga, Was status updated online? In my case, I see the last update date under my portfolio as 07-nov-2011 (Yesterday), where as in the bubble screen the date is 03-nov-2011 with status as 'Acceptance'. My attorney/Employer didn't hear anything yet. Wondering what's going on with my fingers crossed :). Thanks.

Hi Guys,

I have filed H1b @ VSC

Filed on: 05/01/2011

RFE Received: 07/29/2011

RFE response: 08/30/2011

Converted to premium: 10/18/2011

USCIS Website update: 10/19/2011 (RFE Response review)

On 11/3/2011, I got an update on website and the bubble moved back to Initial review again and they said they received my Premium Processing request today.

Did any one face the same situation or does any one have any clue about it?

Your answer or help is really appreciated.

At last...The USCIS website got updated with Post Decision Activity...My wish came true...and H1 is approved...

Waiting for the Hard Copy....

All the best to all of you who is waiting........

My H1B Renewal application details

Documents mailed on : 10/06

Receipt # Sent to Employer Instead of Attorney

PP Request sent: 11/01

Case updated to PP : 11/03

Approved : 11/10 ( Law firm received the email, but website status is still in "Accepted" as of today: 11/11/11)

Duration : 3 Years.

BTW This forum is very helpful!! Thank you participants.

My H1B Renewal application details

Documents mailed on : 10/06

Receipt # Sent to Employer Instead of Attorney

PP Request sent: 11/01

Case updated to PP : 11/03

Approved : 11/10 ( Law firm received the email, but website status is still in "Accepted" as of today: 11/11/11)

Duration : 3 Years.

BTW This forum is very helpful!! Thank you participants.

I have upgraded to premium yesterday do you think I might get the response before December

• 2 weeks later...

Archived