I140 filed in Jan 2011.

Raj787

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by btkthoa:

I wonder if this is because you typed in the wrong case number. It happened to me. I typed in the wrong case number and the message showed that way. But not sure if it is the same for you. In my case, online status shows very quickly, within few days...

I am typing the correct no. I tried calling the USCIS toll free no. given in the message but they wont share any details as I am not the employer. I am checking with my HR if they can find out what the issue might be.

Hello friends...

I filed 140 on jan 26th 2011 under premium processing. I came to know from my employer that i has been approved. I did not receive any receipt to check based on the EAC number. BUt my employer got the number from the Back side of teh check. I still did not get the approvel notice. i has been 2 weeks after the aproval and i am waiting on the approval notice.

For those who got thier 140 approvals in the last 2-4 weeks, did you/your employer receive the approval notice in mail. Please respond so that i can hope for the best.

Thanks.

I-140: Applied

Date Filed: Jan 24th 2011

USCIS Receipt/Processing Date: Feb 10th

Service Center: Nebraska

Processing Service: Premium

Category: EB2

Decision: Pending

Con-Current Filing: No

The lawyer has not received the receipt number and we are close to 15 business days now. I am hoping to get some feedback hopefully by next week.

Looks like TSC is better in responding much quickly than Nebraska.

I have received my I797C(for my I140 petition) document today from my employer. It has receipt number SRC-XX-XXX-XXXXX. I came to know that first XX are related to year in which USCIS received our application and next XXX represent the working day of that fiscal year(which starts on Oct 1st). I have this number as 901. How can it be possible for a fiscal year to have 901 working days. When I checked the status it is saying that this case is not available. Am reading my case number properly? As per the document receipt date is Feb 22nd, 2011.

Originally posted by kgdesi:

I2A, is your case number still showing the same message when you check the status. I have the same issue. I received my case number today which was received by USCIS on Feb 22nd, 2011.

Yes, no update yet.

Originally posted by s9kupusa:

The lawyer has not received the receipt number and we are close to 15 business days now. I am hoping to get some feedback hopefully by next week.

Received RFE last week with the following request;

1. VIBE system shows Company's old address. CIS identified a few official document which can be supplied to verify the company is indeed in the addressed claimed in I-140.

2. Company's 2009 Tax Return

3. Petitioner's 2009 W-2

Folks - USCIS has started using the VIBE system to verify the company information, please make sure to verify your company information is updated with VIBE.

A few concerns;

1.PP filing took them almost a month before they started processing our case. Case submitted Jan 24th, USCIS started processing Feb 28th. My lawyer is going to see if we can get a refund on the PP fees :).

2. Although we have submitted the petitioner's 2009 W-2, they are still requesting for one which is kinda weird. Not sure if my lawyer submitted the W-2.

The company has been paying the petitioner higher wages than indicated in the prevailing wage for almsot 3+ years and I am really hoping there will not be an issue.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by s9kupusa:

Received RFE last week with the following request;

1. VIBE system shows Company's old address. CIS identified a few official document which can be supplied to verify the company is indeed in the addressed claimed in I-140.

2. Company's 2009 Tax Return

3. Petitioner's 2009 W-2

Folks - USCIS has started using the VIBE system to verify the company information, please make sure to verify your company information is updated with VIBE.

A few concerns;

1.PP filing took them almost a month before they started processing our case. Case submitted Jan 24th, USCIS started processing Feb 28th. My lawyer is going to see if we can get a refund on the PP fees :).

2. Although we have submitted the petitioner's 2009 W-2, they are still requesting for one which is kinda weird. Not sure if my lawyer submitted the W-2.

The company has been paying the petitioner higher wages than indicated in the prevailing wage for almsot 3+ years and I am really hoping there will not be an issue..

Folks - I140 was approved yesterday.

Hello all,

I have a question which puzzled me for a while:

Does filling I-140 different for NIW and for EBs? I mean I applied for NIW category, with I-140 initial review for 20 days, and I am not sure can I use the information regarding the I-140 for other categories as well?

Thanks and good luck to all

Archived