Originally posted by H1VisaRenewal:

I-140 Applied

Date Filed: Jan 10th 2011

Service Center: Don't Know

Processing Service: Premium

Decision: Pending

Approved!

Got an email from my employer yesterday.

Great! Atlast some activity with respect to I-140 approvals. Good luck with rest of the process

Thanks Guys. Good Luck to you all!

Congrats!

Which service center?

How many years of experience?

Have you filed I-140 and I-485 concurrently?

Was this Premium Processing?

Please answer as it would help me..my PERM was approved today. I am in the process of getting all the docs ready. Debating whether to do Premium & Concurrent application..

Any tips?

Thanks in advance..All the best!!

@ Muthirajs

I140 - Approved

I140 Approved:

Mailed: 1/10/2011

Approved: 1/13/2011

Receipt: was sent on 1/17, same day I check the status it shows as approved

------------------------------------

Did you apply for I-140 by premium processing. I am trying to decide between normal and PP, is it really worth it ? How long are the current processing times under normal application, any idea ??

Originally posted by CaliGC:

Thanks Guys. Good Luck to you all!

Congrats!

Which service center?

How many years of experience?

Have you filed I-140 and I-485 concurrently?

Was this Premium Processing?

Please answer as it would help me..my PERM was approved today. I am in the process of getting all the docs ready. Debating whether to do Premium & Concurrent application..

Any tips?

Thanks in advance..All the best!!

Hi CaliG,

Thanks!

I dont know my service center. I am guessing it is CA, since my employer is from CA. I filed mine under EB2 and I have 6 years of experience and US Masters degree.

No, it was not filed concurrently, I am not eligible, EB2 is not current yet.

I did file under premium, since my H1 extension is coming up in June this year. Hope this helps. Good Luck!

My I-140 is applied under EB2 regular category in Jan. with received date as Jan 13, 2011 and notice date Jan 14. 2011. However when I am trying to check the case status online it say –

“Your case can not be found at this time in My Case Status. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center

Can someone please let me know how many days will it usually take to update the case status online?

Thanks.

Originally posted by rajhd:

Applied on January 14, 2011

Approved on January 21, 2011 from TSC

Applied Under EB2

Successfully ported my EB3 date of July 2005

Hi Raj,

Did they port from EB3-Eb2 automatically.

My case case is similar, i already have approved Eb3 I-140 with priority date Oct 2006.

I filed fresh Eb2 I-140 on Jan 20th 2011.

In the new application form i mentioned about the existing approved I-140, but i did not write anything saying to port my Eb3 - Eb2.

Iam wondering whether my new I-140 will take old priority date, or i need to do it explicitly after my I-140 is approved.

Could someone please reply -

"My I-140 is applied under EB2 regular category in Jan. with received date as Jan 13, 2011 and notice date Jan 14. 2011. However when I am trying to check the case status online it say –

“Your case can not be found at this time in My Case Status. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center"

Can someone please let me know how many days will it usually take to update the case status online?

Thanks.

Originally posted by Raj M:

Applied Under EB2

Hi Raj,

My case case is similar, i already have approved Eb3 I-140 with priority date Oct 2006.

In the new application form i mentioned about the existing approved I-140, but i did not write anything saying to port my Eb3 - Eb2.

Iam wondering whether my new I-140 will take old priority date, or i need to do it explicitly after my I-140 is approved.

I think your attorney has got to mention in the covering letter requesting the porting of the old date to the new I-140.

Originally posted by toobrown:

Fedex shipping date: Jan 12th 2011

USCIS receive date: Jan 13th 2011

Service Center: Nebraska Service Center

Processing Service: Premium

Decision: Pending

Keeping my fingers crossed x

I-140 Approved. I had a RFE on my I-140 and the lawyer took care of it. They just needed some more tax documents from my company and my W2. Good luck to all the people awaiting their I-140 decisions.

Originally posted by Raj M:

Applied Under EB2

Hi Raj,

I think your attorney has got to mention in the covering letter requesting the porting of the old date to the new I-140.[/quote

USCIS received my request for premium processing on the 26th of January 2011, today Feb 9th is 15 calendar days and no word yet with regards to approval. Im based in the UK.

Is this usual? Filing was at Texas centre.....I just need some advice from you guys......

Archived