H1B transfer applied from home country, Is it legal to work using LIN number?

Recommended Posts

A new employer filed H1B transfer while I'm in home country. They received LIN number but also received RFE. New employer is very slow in responding to RFE.

After getting admitted to US with current employer I-797, Would it be legal to work for new employer immediately based on LIN number?

Link to comment
  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.