Can I have two H1b visa transfer petitions filed at the same time by two different employers?

Dhana29

I'm in H1B currently working in CompanyA. I got an offer from CompanyB filed the H1B Transfer and it is approved today. However, I got a better offer from CompanyC yesterday they are willing to file an H1B Transfer. 

CompanyA - Holding my H1B

CompanyB - Transferred my H1B to them and it is approved today.

CompanyC - Offered and started processing my H1B transfer. Not filed yet.

Can I have two H1b visa transfer petitions filed at the same time by two different employers?

On 11/17/2021 at 2:09 AM, adshah84 said:

There is nothing wrong in this. This not fraud in any way.

Multiple or Duplicative Filings

Petitioners may not file multiple or duplicative H-1B petitions for the same beneficiary. To ensure fair and orderly distribution of available H-1B visas, we will deny or revoke multiple or duplicative petitions filed by an employer (including its related entities) for the same H-1B worker and will not refund the filing fees. Multiple or duplicative petitions will be denied or revoked even if they are filed pursuant to a selected registration. For additional information, please see 8 CFR 214.2(h)(2)(i)(G); PM-602-0159, Matter of S- Inc., Adopted Decision 2018-02 (AAO Mar. 23, 2018) (PDF, 123.38 KB).

All the best for duplicate filing and gettin revoked.

I think you missed where the OP said "multiple employers" in the subject line...

The blurb you quoted is

a) about multiple H1 petitions from the same employer for a particular beneficiary, and

b) applies to H1 petitions in the lottery, not H1 transfers.

To the OP: it is perfectly fine.

Edited by JoeF
On 11/18/2021 at 12:53 PM, 02112018 said:

Multiple or Duplicative Filings

Petitioners may not file multiple or duplicative H-1B petitions for the same beneficiary. To ensure fair and orderly distribution of available H-1B visas, we will deny or revoke multiple or duplicative petitions filed by an employer (including its related entities) for the same H-1B worker and will not refund the filing fees. Multiple or duplicative petitions will be denied or revoked even if they are filed pursuant to a selected registration. For additional information, please see 8 CFR 214.2(h)(2)(i)(G); PM-602-0159, Matter of S- Inc., Adopted Decision 2018-02 (AAO Mar. 23, 2018) (PDF, 123.38 KB).

All the best for duplicate filing and gettin revoked.

Please understand the question. The screenshot you are referring is for fresh CAP-subject petition. OP here is already working on the H1b and not applying for fresh H1b.