Need Help on my Wife's Visa

Hi Members,

Need your inputs on my scenario

I got married in 2004 in India and got separated due to personal conflicts in 2009, from then onwards we are staying separately till date. As the situation came, I got married(not on records) again to another girl in 2014 informing my family. Now i got long term onsite opportunity on H1 and am interested to my take my second wife on H4, is that possible?

My first wife is not at all ready to get a divorce.

1. What are the possible ways to bring my second wife to the US ?

2. I am planning to send her to Visa for H4 with necessary documentation and letter to the embassy from me conveying my situation so that I am not hiding anything or lying. will that work?

3. We have a boy with 3 years and his DOB certificate have our names on it, will that be useful for the Visa?

17 hours ago, SunnyGinger said:

Hi Members,

Need your inputs on my scenario

I got married in 2004 in India and got separated due to personal conflicts in 2009, from then onwards we are staying separately till date. As the situation came, I got married(not on records) again to another girl in 2014 informing my family. Now i got long term onsite opportunity on H1 and am interested to my take my second wife on H4, is that possible?

My first wife is not at all ready to get a divorce.

1. What are the possible ways to bring my second wife to the US ?

2. I am planning to send her to Visa for H4 with necessary documentation and letter to the embassy from me conveying my situation so that I am not hiding anything or lying. will that work?

3. We have a boy with 3 years and his DOB certificate have our names on it, will that be useful for the Visa?

1. Visitor visa.

2. It may or may not work.

3. May be.

But a divorce document is always needed in case VO asks for it specifically.