Eligibility for my 2 chidren (under 18 age) living aborad U.S.A

Recommended Posts

I am looking for some guidence regarding eligibility for citizenship application for my two children which currently live abroad the U.S.A.

Ill give you some background info: Im a U.S citizen since 2001 and Im the biological father of 2 children (Child 1: 9 years old; Child 2: 7 years old) they were born outside the U.S and now I want them to get their US passport so they can travel to the United States with me. The children and I currently live in a country abroad the U.S. Finally, my proof of physical presence/residency in the U.S is only 4 years but my father (children`s grandparent) is a U.S citizen as well and is willing to help with any extra info.

The questions that I have are; 1) What options do I have in order to achive US citizenship/passports for my children?  2) Under which section of law does my case applies? and 3) Is this something I can do through the U.S. Embassy here in the country that I live now?

Please, I would appreciate if you can provide me with some guidance on the right approach or the direction to be followed.

Truly yours,

Edited by Franklin Zurita
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.