H1b stamping confusion

Trisha8

My h1b got approved last year.. now I was suppose to go for stamping, but there is no on-site opportunity in my current client.. but my employer told me to go for stamping since there is 2 months waiting period,in case I get opportunity in another client they don't wait for so long but my immigration team is saying me you have to wait untill next project comes n go for stamping after amendment and all with new client docs otherwise it's risky, is it true?? ( I have all the required documents of current client, as h1b was applied for this client itself)

22 hours ago, Trisha8 said:

My h1b got approved last year.. now I was suppose to go for stamping, but there is no on-site opportunity in my current client.. but my employer told me to go for stamping since there is 2 months waiting period,in case I get opportunity in another client they don't wait for so long but my immigration team is saying me you have to wait untill next project comes n go for stamping after amendment and all with new client docs otherwise it's risky, is it true?? ( I have all the required documents of current client, as h1b was applied for this client itself)

Follow your immigration team advice. If you get 221G then you will definitely be denied because you don't have a project in hand.

Archived