H1b to H4 change of status

Recommended Posts

On 4/15/2019 at 2:01 PM, Udaya Panneerselvam said:

I want to apply for change my H1b to H4 status. Can i do it on my own or does that needs to be done by my spouse employer? What is the process if I need to do it on my own?

You can do it on your own. Just check online. You would need a I-539 form along with supporting docs.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.