Change in employer location within same MSA (Metropolitan Statistical Area)

Hello Team, 

I have an approved H1B extension and planning to travel India for drop box option by the end of this month. My employer is moved to a new location within the same MSA (Metropolitan Statistical Area), from Plano, TX to Richardson, TX which is around 15 miles. My employer told me that this does not require any amendment as the same LCA is valid within the MSA.  But, my approved H1B extension petition has an old office address.                                                    With this, I have two questions:

1. What address should I choose for filling the DS-160 form for Work Location?                                                                                                                                               New address (Richardson office) or an old address (Plano office).                       

2. Do I need any additional document from my employer?

15 hours ago, AnkitSaxena said:

Hello Team, 

I have an approved H1B extension and planning to travel India for drop box option by the end of this month. My employer is moved to a new location within the same MSA (Metropolitan Statistical Area), from Plano, TX to Richardson, TX which is around 15 miles. My employer told me that this does not require any amendment as the same LCA is valid within the MSA.  But, my approved H1B extension petition has an old office address.                                                    With this, I have two questions:

1. What address should I choose for filling the DS-160 form for Work Location?                                                                                                                                               New address (Richardson office) or an old address (Plano office).                       

1. Use correct (current) address 

2. Get an employer letter stating just what you said..."moved to a new location within the same MSA (Metropolitan Statistical Area), from Plano, TX to Richardson, TX which is around 15 miles...this does not require any amendment as the same LCA is valid within the MSA" - additionally carry a print out of the CIS guidance over this...

17 hours ago, AnkitSaxena said:

Hello Team, 

1. New address.

2. A letter showing the move to new address.

• 10 months later...